.22

Third person's POV

YoonGi drove to Jins moms house, he stopped at the drive way and got out of the car. He was about to knock on the door but the door opened before he could knock. He smiled at the women.

"Oh hello Mrs. Kim nice to see you!" YoonGi smiled

"Nice to see you to son, oh I am going to finish some errands Jin is inside with the babies, drive safe son bye" she said as she kissed YoonGi on the cheek then she walked away.

He walked inside and saw that Jin was watching The lovers the newest kdrama. He was so into the drama he didn't notice YoonGi walk next to him and sat down on the couch. Jin turned around and smiled at YoonGi then turned back around, Jin then turned around and smiled at YoonGi.

"Hey how come I didn't see you walk in?" Jin asked.

"Well because you were so engaged into the drama" YoonGi smiled.

"Sorry" Jin blushed and looked down.

"Aww don't get embarrassed my queen" YoonGi said as he placed his index finger under Jin's chin and made him look at him. They looked at each other and YoonGi closed the gap between them, the kiss got heated and YoonGi placed Jin on his lap and placed both hands on Jin's hips, it kinda felt different now that the baby bump was not there anymore. Both boys smiled into the kiss and both of them pulled away. They kissed again and YoonGi placed Jin on the couch they were about to go to the next level but it was interrupted by a small cry.

"Wait YoonGi what do you mean by queen?... I am the pink princess remember" Jin said confused.

"Well not anymore, because now we have our baby girl, and that makes you the queen and her the princess" YoonGi said as he placed a kiss on Jin's lips, then again another cry interrupted them. Jin giggled and kindly pushed YoonGi off of him.

"Thats what happens when we have kids" jin giggled as he walked to the room were yoongeuk was crying.

Jin picked up the baby and the boy quickly calmed down, no longer YoonGi walked behind Jin and placed his hands on his hip.

"Hes beautiful isn't he?" Jin asked.

"Yes he is, he looks just like you beautiful" YoonGi kissed Jin's cheek and placed a gentle kiss on yoongeuk who had his fist in his mouth. YoonGi then walked to YoonSeo who was looking around the room as if it was the most important thing.
He picked her up and placed a kiss on her forehead. She smiled.

"They are beautiful aren't they?" YoonGi asked.

"Of course we made them" Jin asnwered.

-

"SURPRISE!!!!" Everyone screamed not to loud because baby Taehye was having her beauty sleep on Hoseok's arms.

"Aww thank you guys so much " Jin said as he whiped his tears.

"What no this is not the surprise this is" Taehyung said as he dragged Jin but not before Jungkook took Yoongeuk from his arms.

YoonGi was about to walk to but Lydia stopped him.

"May I?" She asked motioning towards baby YoonSeo, YoonGi handed her the baby and she sat down next to Hoseok, Jungkook.
The rest of the group was showing Jin the nursery and all the stuff they got for the babies.

Jin had a little break down and thanked everyone.

-

Everyone was having fun and the kids were sleeping already since it was past one am in the morning. And of course Lydia had to go home. It was just all the boys and they were having fun just like the old days that was until Hoseok got up.

"Hey guys I want to say something" everyone was quiet and waited for him to continue, but he walked in front of Taehyung, he took out a small box and got down on one knee,

"Taehyung, you gave me one precious daughter that I completely adore, and now I want to take the next big step with you, but only if you want to, Kim Taehyung will you marry me and become Jung Taehyung?" Hoseok asked, Taehyung was in tears, he couldn't believe it and he had no words to describe his emotions. He quickly got up and hugged Hoseok almost causing them to fall down but Hoseok gained his balance.

"Yes I will marry you, Jung Hoseok" Taehyung said with his box-like shapped smile, Taehyung took out the silver ring and placed it on Taehyung's ring finger. Both Taehyung and Hoseok felt like the happiest people alive. Everyone cheered and clapped at the now engaged couple. They were happy for them.

--

Im back, yass, I hear wedding bells. Vhope is getting married.
I DID NOT READ OVER IT BECAUSE I'M LAZY AS FUCK. WHATEVER.
Okay so I learned that in korea when someone gets married they do not change their last names but I am doing it so that Taehyung does change his last name to Jung because why not. Thanks for reading you awesome people.
Comment your thoughts on this and vote.

Love you guys lots