Chapter 4

I keep on wondering why the Nine-Tailed Fox keep on bringing me down. I feel a little scared again. That’s one of the reasons why I hate the Nine-Tailed Fox so much! I really hope Minato will understand me. I hope he wont hate me and ignore me like everyone else does. If he doesn’t accept me, what will I do? Should I run away and never speak to him again? Oh God, I need help. I just sighed and trusted God with my fate. I sighed then prayed before I approached him.

“H-hey… um… Minato!” I shouted to call him. I don’t really feel so good, I always feel sick whenever I’m this nervous. He looked down then saw me.

He went down, “Hey there, Kushina, what’s up?” he asked as he smiled. I felt nervous again.

I cleared my throat then sighed. “There’s something I need to tell you, it’s really important.” I said nervously.

I thought of what I’m going to say first. “H-have you ever heard of the Tailed Beasts?” I asked.

“Yeah, what is it?” he asked.

“Yeah, my grandparents told me all about them, there are nine of them, right?” he said. “They also said that each Tailed Beast has a vessel or Jinchuriki in which where they are sealed in.” he added. “Why did you ask anyways?”

“I-I… uh…” I really don’t know how to tell him this, I’m going to freak out. I clenched my fists, “Y-you see I… uh…” I said

“Yeah… let me guess? You’re going to tell me that you’re the Jinchuriki of the Nine-Tailed Fox, am I right?” he said the patted my head.

My eyes widened, I can’t believe that he knows about that! “H-how did you find out?” I said, blushing and making myself calm.

“The Third Hokage told me about it,” he said. “I was sort of checking your profile at the academy, you see… to know your background then I asked him who you are then he told me that,” he added as he chuckles then scratched his head.

“Eh…? S-so you were stalking me?” I said as I blushed a lot. “Th-that’s creepy-ttebane!” I yelled then punched him on the head.

“Ouch… S-sorry about that, it wont happen again, I promise.” He said as he rubs his head then chuckled.

“A-anyways… you’re okay with me as the vessel of the Nine-Tailed Fox?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he said, smiling brightly.

“Y-you wont hate me?” I asked.

He sighed, “Kushina, why would I hate you? I don’t care if you’re a Jinchuriki ot whatever, I will never ever hate you. I love you for who you are, I feel so lucky to have you. I still don’t get why our classmates make fun of you. It’s actually pretty cool, you know?” he said then he hugged me tightly.

I blushed then hugged back tightly, I could feel my tears falling down my cheeks again. I’m crying with joy. “Don’t leave me, okay?” I said as I cry.

“I promise I will never ever do that,” he whispered then kissed my forehead.

The Nine-Tailed Fox was wrong about Minato, he was the total opposite of everything he said. I never felt so happy before in my entire life!

END OF CHAPTER 4