Epilogue

Minato and I have been dating for 12 years now. He thought three amazing and adorable shinobis, Kakashi, Obito and Rin then he became the Fourth Hokage. I‘m kind of bummed out a little because I didn’t became the Hokage but it’s okay because after 3 months, he finally asked me to marry him and you could guess what my answer was.

“YES! YES! YES!” I said as I jumped to him from my window then he caught me then I kissed him deeply.

My best friend Mikoto got married before us, she married Fugaku Uchiha and had their first child Itachi. He’s a great shinobi, always has high grades.

After that, we got married and that was the happiest moment of my life then went to our honeymoon. Now I’m pregnant and the doctor said that our child is going to be a boy. We both planned to name him ‘Naruto’, it’s not a particular name but I think it’s awesome. It’s from Jiraiya-sensei.

Mikoto and Fugaku is going to have another baby, I think they’re going to name him ‘Sasuke’, inspired from the Third Hokage’s father. I just hope Sasuke and Naruto will be best friends too someday.

Well, that’s the end of my story. It was unexpected but it was great-ttebane!

THE END

Thanks for reading minna-sama! I love you all so much!!! XD

http://skymaiden16.deviantart.com

http://wattpad.com/SkyMaiden16

© Naruto Shippudden