Chapter 12: Part One Lunatic

Percy POV

"C'mon," I groaned to myself as I tried to push myself up on a set of stairs. "You literally went through hell and back. You kill monsters for a living. You fought Gods and Immortals. You went through two wars. I am not about to die tonight."

I have managed to black out a couple times and I was about to pass out again cause I couldn't keep my eyes open. I've dragged my body out of the gym, trailing blood behind me. My leg hasn't stopped bleeding. I think it's getting worse. It was bent in a weird angle and the shin bone ripped through my pants, skin and muscle. Let's not forget the wound Scott slashed at me with his own claws. I'm cradling it on my chest, hoping it could stop the bleeding by putting pressure on it.

My ribs were on fire, not literally, but they could have been from the amount of pain I am receiving. I'm certain I broke a couple of ribs because when I lifted my shirt up, there was a very ugly bruise about the size of a laptop. It quickly changed from an ugly green to an angry purple color bruise. I didn't think it was even possible for a bruise to change color that fast. It was getting difficult to breeze and I have been coughing up blood for a while. It felt like an elephant is sitting on my chest, squashing the oxygen right out from my lungs.

I groaned out in mixture of frustration and pain as I barely pulled myself up to the first step. It was difficult to get a firm grip around the metal rail with my hands. I don't know if it's because everything is blurry or the fact that my hands are covered with my own blood.

My fingers slipping for the billionth time on the metal rail, I placed my sweaty forehead on the cold steps. It felt really nice. I just really wanted to close my eyes and just rest. But I couldn't stop because Scott is out there, losing control of himself. I need to find him before he could hurt anyone.

"Wow, that doesn't look like nectar or ambrosia could heal that," laughed a very familiar voice.

I wanted to pass out again. I know that voice. And I know that person since we were 12.

"Annabeth?" I quickly blinked my eyes like that would solve my blurry vision.

"Ouch," I heard her voice again. "Since when have you stopped calling me Wise Girl, Seaweed Brain?"

Like she just pulled off her invisible hat, there she was, sitting a couple of steps in front me. She looked beautiful as always. Her stormy-grey eyes shined brightly, holding wisdom in them that only a child of Athena would have. Her tan skin glowed in the dark. Her blonde hair was let down, always reminding me of a princess because of her curls. She wore her usual jean shorts and orange Camp Half-Blood shirt which she would always look good. Before, every time of just seeing Annabeth Chase, my heart would beat a thousand miles per minute and she would always take my breath away. But that was in the past. Now, just seeing her made me see red.

"When you cheated on me with my own half-brother," I spat out weakly, barely keeping my eyes open.

"What a shame. You guys made a really good couple," said another familiar voice.

I turned my head and I wanted to cry. There, sitting on the lap of Charles Beckendorf is Silena Beauregard. She was gorgeous, like all children of Aphrodite. She looked fine, healthy, and alive. There was no trace of her dying from the drakon poison. Not even a scar. Charles Beckendorf held lovingly to Silena in his arms like he was the luckiest man on earth. He's suppose to be dead from the explosion at the ship. He wasn't suppose to be here. Neither of them.

"Y-You're dead," I stammered. "Y-You're suppose to be dead. I saw you guys die."

"You think after our death and seeing him after so long, he would be happy to see us," Beckendorf chuckled in amusement.