Chapter 9: The Tell

You guys, I am so so so so sorry about the super late update. I've been writing few chapters ahead of this story and I've been working on other stories as well. Also, hard to admit, I've been on a writers block for a couple of weeks until I've gain my groove back. I'll try my best to update a little more earlier but no promises. I've read your comments and I just wanna say, I love you guys. For updating so late, I give you a chapter with extreme fluff between Percy and Erica. ENJOY!!

Percy POV

When I accepted into being Chaos apprentice I didn't know at first what I have gotten myself into. I expected the hardcore training from him, the intense learning of thinking strategically, and the hard work of helping people. What I didn't know back then, was that Chaos finds and helps lost people or people like myself, demigods, giving them a safe sanctuary. I was so shocked when I first went to Chaos realm. It really is a sight to see. They were many people, from many myths that I didn't really knew existed. Some of them are from a thousands years ago and others are new to this world.

That's what I am doing right now. Chaos has sent me a mission at Atlanta, Georgia late at night. I was on top of an apartment building, my black armor is already out. I closed my eyes when I heard the familiar city life. Don't take me wrong, I love Beacon Hills but I was raised in the city. I miss the non-stop honking from cars, the hotdog stands, and the city that never sleeps. Opening my eyes, I looked down at my watch. Typing something down, a blue hologram screen popped right in front of me. It was the demigod that I am suppose to rescue. It provided me all her information and even a picture.

Name: Haley Rose Aimer

Age: 5

Date of Birth: February 1, 2008

Eye color: Sapphire blue

Hair color: Blonde

Godly Parent: Aphrodite, Goddess of Love

Abilities: Enhanced Beauty, Charmspeak, and Empath

I was a bit impressed when I saw empath as one of the kid's powers. Empath are extremely rare for children of Aphrodite. Even more rare than being a charm speaker. This kid can make anyone feel whatever they want to feel but the downside is that she can feel their emotion. Anger, sadness, happiness, depression, excitement, you name it. She could sense it in people with one glance. Really powerful.

I guess thats why the Titan's wants her. They were a pretty miffed that their plan didn't work. Especially with their secret attack. Now, they are going far as to kidnap demigods like Haley at a young age, so they can train them to become killers and fight for them. They want to make an army. But we are not going to let them. I already told Chaos what happened back in the battle, telling him my theory of one of the enemy in our side. He has order me to keep this low key, even telling Steven to not speak a word about this.

I straighten up when I heard a loud Crash in Haley's room apartment. Alarms rang in my head, an uneasy feeling settling in my gut. When I heard shouting, I took action. I flamed travel to the apartment door, knocking on the door roughly. At the other side of the door, I heard a man voice hissing lowly at somebody.

"Shut up! Shut up!" The man said in a harsh quiet tone.

They only response was whimpering. My eyes burst into flames, a sudden feeling of déjà vu hitting me. I swallowed my anger, my hood hiding my face.

"Who is it?", someone shouted gruffly through the door.

"Pizza delivery!" I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't order any pizza! You've got the wrong door!"