Part 7

- Austin’s point of view -

I didn’t even think that it would have had any effect at all over her but indeed it did; more than I thought and expected, as a matter of fact.

Now that I had her, there was no way in hell that I was letting go. I knew from the first day I saw her that there was something different, something that I liked and I was definitely not wrong about that.

Having this type of relationship was never something that crossed my mind until now. It’s like this crazy idea just happened to pop into my head and at first I wasn’t sure what to think or do about it but when it slipped out of my mouth, I knew it was too late and that there’s was no turning back. I was just praying that she would accept the offer and not make a big deal out of it and of course to my surprise as well as my complete satisfaction, she did.

I thought that maybe it would actually help me get over Taylor and most of all, I wouldn’t be getting hurt because no feelings were involved just as I stated earlier on. The fact that she had also been hurt before just made me want her even more because she knew how it felt, she knew how bad pain was and that it could literally kill you on the inside. She could understand me, understand how torn up and broken I really was. The only problem was that she didn’t know my story but I was well aware of the fact that I was going to have to tell her it sooner or later, maybe not today but eventually.

There was one detail though that was kind of worrying me and that was the fact that I had to act as if Madison and I were only friends. I couldn’t touch, flirt, cuddle or even kiss her in public. I didn’t exactly know how to do that considering I had only had girlfriends before but I guess I would figure it out at one point, right?

Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked down while still keeping my forehead firmly placed on top of hers "Promise" I whispered without hesitance. I couldn’t help but notice how her face was perfect with no flaws covering it what so ever, she was absolutely beautiful not to mention hot as well. I could honestly look at her all day long and not get tired of it.

Then, without any warning, she crashed her lips onto mine and I felt this sudden electric sensation pass through my body.

A month, a full month since I’ve felt that.

But with her, it was a different feeling. It was the feeling of craving someone at its highest level and not be able to have enough.

Her lips were soft and had a minty taste to them which made me want her ever more so. The way her bottom lip fit perfectly in between my lips was astonishing but nothing was more surprising then the intense feeling I had of wanting her. A desire that made me kiss her fiercely as she did the same making both of us go crazy on the inside.

I just couldn’t seem to wrap my head around the fact that she was perfect. I had no other word than perfect.

I started to move my fingers in a circular movement on her skin as she arched her back just deepening the kiss ever more so as to now her whole body weight was onto mine.

My entire body was under chock; I always liked Madison as a friend but now, this was whole new level. The tables had literally been turned and I was finding myself wanting her, a lot.

Breaking away, our lips ever so slowly parted only to bring my hands up to her checks, caressing them warm. "Madison," I breathed out but before I even had time to say something else, she had locked her lips back with mine making me shut up almost immediately.

This is what I want, my subconscious noted, how in the world did I manage to get someone who was willing to do this?

It made no sense.

But sure enough, this was only the beginning.

* * *

I’ve been looking all over my house for the past twenty minutes and I can’t find my stuff. I was sure I had it last night but now, it’s gone.

Grabbing my phone, I quickly dialled that same number; I was out of option. After we left the beach yesterday, we went back to his house and by now I was guessing that my bag was at his place, it just had to be.

"Hello?" Austin asked, his voice raspy and sleepy.

"Hey"

"Oh hey, what’s up?"

"I can’t find my bag and I literally tore up my room an still I can’t find it. I called Emma and Sarah and they said that it wasn’t at their houses. I can’t have lost my bag I mean what is the teacher going to say let alone my mom I mean, I have everything in it and-"

"Madison stop," He interjected "Your bag is sitting right here."

I took a look around my room as I was standing right in the middle of the biggest mess ever; this is going to take forever to clean.

"Thank god! Alright well I’m coming over okay? I’ll be there in a few."

"My mom’s gone to the store so just come on in." He added before I ended the call short finding myself rushing down the stairs fairly quickly.

"Mom I forgot my bag at my friend’s house, I’ll be back in a few minutes." I said opening the front door while walking out.

I had barely made it outside and the sun was already blazing onto my face partly blinding me.

This is just great, I thought.

The walk wasn’t long as a few seconds later it was in my sight. I climbed up his front steps pushing the door open just to then gradually made my way up the stairs right to his room where his door only had a small crack in it. Slightly opening it up wider so that I could slip inside of it, I saw him just lying there on his bed, under the covers.

"You tired?" I asked by curiosity. He looked so gullible that I just had to ask.

"Yeah"

Shrugging, I turned my head to the left and spotted my bag just sitting there on the floor, just as I had left it even though I didn’t seem to have any memory of it. My right hand picked it up proceeding with swinging it over my shoulder.

Having nothing else to add, I started to make my way out of the room before I came to a brutal stop.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Are you busy tonight?" He asked.

I thought about it, was I busy?

"No, not really." I said looking down at the ground suddenly feeling uneasy about the whole situation I was in. It just felt really awkward even though nothing was happening; I guess just thinking about it was making me second doubt myself.

Next thing I knew, he was standing right in front of me scanning my face. Bringing his arm up, I felt him lift up my chin with his index finger making me look straight into his eyes "What’s wrong?" He whispered.

"Nothing." I muttered underneath my breath.

"No tell me, I need to know."

I moved away while heading towards the door not wanting to continue this conversation "Really, it’s nothing." But of course he had a different idea as he leaned over grabbing my wrist, stopping me in mid track, once again.

"Listen, if you don’t feel comfortable with this then it’s fine, we can just be friends. I don’t want to force you into anything."

I felt my eyebrows knit together wondering if I had just heard that correctly, did he actually care?

"It’s fine, Austin. I’ll come over tonight and we’ll talk." And with that he wrapped his arms around me, engulfing my whole body into this tight hug.

It’s not that I didn’t want to but just in the spurt of the moment, it hit me pretty hard and I was wondering what I had really gotten myself into but trust me, I wanted to; I wanted more than anybody could ever know.

I just needed to learn how to put all my feelings in the back of my head and stop thinking so much because sure enough, that was just creating unnecessary problems that I didn’t need to put on my back.

I needed to get used to the idea, that’s all.