Life isnt a story

This is more of a choice idk which one to write and they are both kinda the same but different so you can choose!

Life isn't a story

DThis is more of a choice idk which one to write and they are both kinda the same but different so you can choose!

Life isn't a story

Description one:

Cameron is a writer. She is famous and writes amazing stories. It's like the characters are alive. But she is lonely. She can't find Mr. Right. So to fill the void she writes her own personal story about a guy who would complete her. He was right for her in every way shape and form.

It's not a story Cameron you won't have to show the editor it just write about his daily activities. But he would have to have some problems. I could make him really interesting then! He could have the crazy exes, the angry tough mafia guys after him he'll be all cool and bad*ss! He'll be perfect.

Description two:

Cameron is a writer. She is famous and writes amazing stories. It's like the characters are alive. But she has a lot of problems in her life. Her friends are annoying her now, she is lonely and strives to find mr. Right to get her mom off her back, and her family! Don't even get her started on them. So she starts to write a story about the perfect life for her.

*sigh* "yeah ma. I'm still looking for a 'husband'."....." Yes I'm still a writer."....... " MA! I'm not going to whore my self off to get a husband or quit my job!"......."I don't care if that is how you got your first ten husbands!?"......" Whatever I have to go. Love you bye." Every time I talk to my family friends siblings etc. I always feel like I've aged ten years onto my life. Especially with my family. I wish I could just get away. Or better yet I wish I could write my self a better Life!

'Well why don't you!?'

'Shut up inner me! I was getting to that.' *pouts in head*

Hmmmm well why don't I?

.....Cameron is the perfect girl with the perfect life. And boyfriend her friends and parents don't pester her about husbands or boyfriends or children!? Nope life is....

I was starting to *yawn* doze off but I have to finish.........

Mysterious stranger who appeared's P.O.V

I look over Cameron's shoulder since I know she won't sense my presence in her sleep. She's wrote another story eh? And this one is more of a dream of hers.

"Hmmmm. Cameron darling my love if this is really what you want I'll give it to you." I said to her sleeping figure

It starts to rain and thunder and lightning. It does that everytime I grant her or anyone else a dream or a wish. But she doesn't understand how much this little wish will affect her.

The mysterious stranger fades as he cackles evilly which kinda echoes.

What's in store for Cameron? Who's the mysterious stranger?