Chapter 4: Louisiana

Louisiana is happy. He likes plane rides and Washington DC so I can leave it up to you how he feels about the meeting.

Anything to get away from the household.
Y'see, Louisiana's age is a mere 15 years old.... He could barely manage to get a job. And now he works as a personal assistant for some European guy.

But, again, anything to get him out of the household.

Being a state isn't really a job. They get kinda- paid, but it's mostly just a representation thing. Most, if not all, states have their own jobs and things, but their bosses need to be understanding of their unpredictable schedule.

Hence the working for a European guy.

Anyways, Louisiana tries to be social, but he can't really get the hang of it. It's not anxiety it just that, well, he had a tough childhood.

"What's got you so down, love?" England asked Louisiana when he noticed he was down.

"I want to move out of my parent's house."
"That's not a good idea." England said with a frown, and walked away. He didn't want Louisiana to hurt his parents.

"Why?" Said Arizona, eavesdropping, once England left.

"It's just not a place for me." Louisiana said. Arizona,not exactly being particularly good at reading emotions, dropped it and shrugged.
"I feel ya."
"I feel ja." Mimicked Germany when Arizona was out of earshot.
"I always noticed that... How you snicker when Americans say yeah. Any reason?" Louisiana prompted.
"Because in Germany, yes is ja." The German stated, immediately regretting initiating the conversation because he had no follow up conversation plan.
"I am studying German in high school." Louisiana said mindlessly.
"Let's hear it."
"Ich weiß Scheiße" (I know shit) Louisiana said flawlessly.
"Das ist gut." (That's good) Germany replied ironically. 
"Danke." (Thank you) Louisiana said.
"Anyways, why do you want to move out? The real reason?" Germany said
"I...they're... too judgmental."
"How so?"
"I... Don't tell my dad.."
"I wouldn't"
"They're extremely homophobic and I'm extremely..."
"Homosexual?"
"Exactly."
     Germany laughed before saying "I've been there before... But now I'm with my boyfriend and its all good."
"Italy?" Louisiana asked. He knew they were close, but...
"Of course Italy. I have a proposition for you though."
"If you're going to say that you want me to come out to my parents you've never met them."
"No... Come be a foreign exchange student. For only about a year. American students usually choose England or Italy or France, so it'll be a warm welcome for you."
"That sounds perfect." Louisiana said.

That sounds like home

-----------
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Remember to follow me on Wattpad and Instagram! Or don't. I don't need you either.