13

[EUNSOO'S POV]

After returning home from the horse stable, I took a shower to freshen up myself and went to my room.

I'm so confused.. Jimin's smile and everything he does always makes my heart flutter.

Is this love.. or infatuation?

I felt this way for Taehyung when I was pretending to be his girlfriend too.

Tomorrow is Jimin's birthday.

The boys told me about the surprise they were planning and I promised to help them.

Their plan was for all of us to act like we forgot it was his birthday.

Then I will have to bring him out while the rest decorate the house and then when they're done, I will leave Jimin at the shopping mall alone and then go back to our house.

Namjoon and Yoongi had bought all the things necessary when Jimin and I were out just now.

*TIME SKIP*
[JIMIN'S POV]

Today is my birthday.

I think BTS and Eunsoo have forgotten about it though, they didn't mention anything about my birthday at all yesterday.

Oh wait, Eunsoo doesn't know when's my birthday.

Great. I think i'll just spend my birthday as a normal day.

When is Eunsoo going to fall for me? I've been trying my best to make her fall for me and in the process of doing so, I think I have started to fall in love with her.

I love Minah.. But I think I love Eunsoo too. What do I do..

I walked to the living room and saw Eunsoo sitting alone on the couch, switching channels on the television.

"Are you bored?" I ask her.

"Yeah.. Did you just wake up?"

"Yea, where's the rest?" I said.

"They're still sleeping, I wanna go out with them but they're still dead asleep so I'm alone here." She replied, pouting.

"Then shall we go out together?" I asked her.

"Sure!! Shall we go to a mall for shopping?" She replied excitedly.

"Alright. I'll go get ready." I say and go to the toilet and wash up.

[EUNSOO'S POV]
He went to the toilet to get ready. I quickly went to my room and wore a simple hoodie with ripped jeans.

I quickly texted Taehyung that we are going out soon and told him to tell the others that they can start decorating the place soon.

I went out of my room and saw Jimin wearing a black t-shirt with jeans. He dressed slightly different today.

"Wow. What's the occasion today? You usually wear a hoodie and sweatpants." I teased.

"Nothing." He replied, rubbing his nape. Heh. Birthday boy tryna look good?

"Let's walk to the mall instead of driving today!" I suggested and he nodded.

I decided to make him go shopping with me to give more time to the boys to decorate the house.

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
All of us were already awake but we pretended to sleep infront of Jimin.

When I received the text, I immediately told the others.

We all changed from our nightwear and started decorating the house.

**
Jin cooked simple food and we finished decorating.

I texted Eunsoo that she can leave Jimin at the mall and come home now.

After a few minutes, Eunsoo came back home.

"Wow. You guys are so efficient." She said, looking around.

"Jimin didn't suspect anything. I told him I needed to go to the toilet and came back."

[JIMIN'S POV]
Eunsoo have gone to the toilet for already 15 minutes, where is she?

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Eunsoo calling.

"Hey, where are you?"

"Jimin-ah, sorry for making you wait but I saw my old friend and I went to her house to catch-up with her. Can you go back home yourself? I'm so sorry!"

How could she leave me alone here.. It's my birthday.. Oh wait, she doesn't know.

"No worries. I will go home now." I said and hung up, disappointed.

I went out of the mall and was walking home when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I said and wanted to walk off but the person grabbed my wrist.

"Jimin?" I looked at the person and was greeted by a familiar pair of eyes that I have been longing to see.

"Minah!" I exclaimed and hugged her. "Why did you leave without saying anything??"

"Can we go somewhere and talk?" She asked and I nodded eagerly.

"Why not we go to my house and talk?" She nodded and I walked with her to my house.

[MINAH'S POV]
I arrived in Korea. I immediately took a cab to where Jimin and the boys stayed.

I was walking to their house when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." The person said. I looked up and saw the boy I love.

Coincidence? More like fate.

Jimin looked at me and exclaimed, "Minah!" He hugged me.

[JIMIN'S POV]
We were at me and BTS' shared apartment's doorstep.

I opened the door and party poppers were popped.

I saw Eunsoo and BTS infront of me. They shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!"

I was so happy. Especially because Eunsoo was there too. She knew it's my birthday.

So she didn't leave me there on purpose.

"T-Thank you. I thought you guys forgot." I said, flustered.

I totally forgot about Minah who was starting behind me.

"Oh! Minah is here too. She just came back to Korea today." I said.

Minah stepped forward and greeted them. I saw Eunsoo's facial expression change.

"Who is she?" Minah asked, raising an eyebrow, pointing at Eunsoo.