19; | sick of your kisses |

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
BTS, Eunsoo and I didn't go to school today.

We told the teacher that we were going to visit Hoseok's parents in another country.

We were actually going to attend Jimin's wedding, he wanted a small wedding just so not much people will know about him and Minah.

I was sitting on the couch with BTS and Eunsoo, I was sitting beside her.

We were talking about random things.

"What are you wearing later?" I asked and looked at Eunsoo.

"I don't know.. All my dresses are casual and none are formal looking.."

"Let's go shopping for a dress for you." I said. "I'm taking Eunsoo for shopping." I told the rest and grabbed Eunsoo's hand and pulled her out of the house.

"Where are we going?" Eunsoo asked me. I stopped holding her hand and put my arm on her shoulder.

"To the nearby mall, I saw a lot of shops selling dresses the last time I went there." I said and smiled. She just kept quiet and continued walking.

We reached the mall and walked around the first level.

I was walking when a sleeveless dress in a shop caught my eye.

"Babe, how about tthat shop? I saw a nice dress that will suit you." I said and pointed to the shop with the dress that caught my eye.

We went into that shop and I took that dress I saw and passed it to her, pushing her into the fitting room.

[EUNSOO'S POV]
He pushed me into the fitting room and I tried on the dress.

The dress was sleeveless and it was below my armpit like you know, those type of dress.

That dress will reveal any neck accessories that i'm wearing.

I went out of the fitting room and Taehyung was leaning his back on the wall outside and using his phone.

"Tae, how is this dress?" I said and he looked up. He looked at me from head to toe and his jaw dropped.

He exaggerates too much.

"Why are you drooling so much? Do I look that sexy?" I teasingly asked.

"Yeah, you do. I'm buying this dress for you but you can only wear it for our dates." He replied, still looking at me from head to toe.

"But why? I like this dress, I want to wear it not only for our dates—"

"This dress is too sexy, other guys will try to hit on you. If you don't listen to me, I'm not buying this dress for you." He said, looking in my eyes.

"Then I will buy this dress myself." I joked.

"Heyy! Go and change and we'll get out of this shop." He said and pushed me into the fitting room once again.

I got out changed and begged him to buy the dress for me.

"Show me your aegyo." He demanded.

"No way!" I protested and he gave me a 15 seconds kiss.

"What was that for?! You're really a pervert, aren't you!" I asked annoyed.

"Everytime you don't listen to me, i'll kiss you until you get sick of my kisses."

"Fine, fine." I said and did my cutest aegyo so he will buy the dress for me. He kissed me again.

"Yahh! I listened to you!"

"I'll kiss you everytime you're too cute too. Why? Are you sick of my kisses already?" He said, smirking.

"Everything I do, I get your kisses, I don't want to kiss you anymore!" I said and pouted. I crossed my arms.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded.

He pushed me into the fitting room and closed the door.

"You really sure?" He asked again and I nodded once again.

He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me. He pulled away after what felt like a minute.

I panted, trying to catch my breath.

"You sure?" He asked for the third time, I shook my head.

"Good." He said and opened the door and bought the dress for me.

"Let's go buy another dress for later." He said and put his hand on my waist.

"That's fine, I can wear the dress you just bought for later." I said, making him stop and look at me.

"No way. I already told you. That dress is way too sexy." He said and looked at me seriously.

"Seriously? You call that dress sexy? Wait till I wear a lacey dress shorter than that." I teased.

He gave me a peck on the lips, again.

"I'm seriously sick of your kisses already!" I said and headed home, leaving him behind.

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
She headed home, leaving me behind. I pouted and ran up to her.

I backhug her and she stopped walking. I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Sorry, sorry... I won't kiss you again.... until one minute is over." I said and laughed.

"I should have accepted Jimin back then." She said and my heart ached.

I acted angry and walked home and this time, I left her behind.

Before I knew it, she was standing infront of me and she attacked me with pecks on my cheeks.

"I was just joking, I never intended on accepting Jimin and I never will, besides, he's getting married later." She said.

"I love you and only you. Forever." She added. I hugged her. "I love you and only you too. Forever." I said.

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]
Never did they know that the 'forever' they said won't last forever.

--
hey guys! the interesting part is probably coming soon ;)

please continue reading this fanfic! the previouschapters have so little reads and i'm wondering if this story is getting boring? :(

anyways, those who have been reading this fanfic, thank you a lot!~