Chapter Three (Escape?)

-Sky POV-

I woke up my head pounding, I groaned as I sat up and look around, as my eyes slowly adjusted to the light. I saw I was in a blue room with old furniture scattered around. I tried to stand up and walk to the door but collapse, my head spinning. I finally got to the door and opened it looking down the hallway. Walking down the hallway I used the wall to support me, I had to stop every once in a while when the world blurred in front of me. Walking down some stairs I saw the front door I stumbled towards it but fell.

I had my hand on my head as the world spun around me. I looked up when I heard someone say "Mm~~ Neko-chan what's wrong?" I saw three boys standing in front of me, my heart was racing as I started to panic, I heard a quiet voice that I knew. Turning around I saw Azusa he said softly "Don't worry....we don't.....want...to hurt....you"

"Then why kidnap me and knock me out" I said slowly my head still pounding, making it hard to think. I tried to stand so I didn't look weak but fell back to the ground groaning in pain.

The tall black haired boy helped me up and took me to a couch. I had no strength to fight back so I sat on the couch. They all sat down as well as the black haired boy said "First things first, I'm Ruki" he said pointing at a blond boy and a brown haired boy he said "And that's Kou and Yuma"

I nodded "Now can you please answer my question?" I asked softly looking at Azusa. He nodded "Well....I didn't......think you.....would come.....willingly" he told me softly and slowly.

I sighed softly "I guess you're right, but why do you want me?" I asked looking at Ruki. He watched me as he said "Because we need to get Eve from your brothers." My eyes widened in confusion "I don't have any brothers."

Yuma and Ruki exchanged glances "Do you not live with the Sakamaki's?" Yuma asked in a husky voice. "Who are they?" I asked softly looking at them. Ruki looked at Azusa "Are you sure you grabbed Sky Sakamaki?" He asked him. Azusa looked at him then said "I...am.....that is.....Sky"

I shook my head and said softly "My name is Sky Mavis, I have no idea what you're talking about." Ruki stood up and grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him. He smelled me and looked into my eyes and said "Well looks like you'll just have to be livestock till we find her."

I was confused until I saw Yuma and Kou smile and showed vampire like fangs. It it my brain like a cannon ball Vampires I thought to myself as I looked back at Ruki. He pulled my shirt down over my shoulder and bit into it. I winced in pain and tried to push him away, but I was to weak and I blacked out from the blood loss.

-3rd POV-

Ruki looked at Sky's passed out body and took her to her room, he laid her in bed before going back to his brothers. "What are going to do now that we have no clue where Sky-chan is" Kou said looking at Ruki.

Sighing he said "We just have to keep looking, we need to find her." They all nodded in agreement as Azusa said softly "I'm....sorry Ruki.....it is...my...fault." Shaking his head Ruki said "No it isn't, it is mine, you just did what I told you."

They all went there separate ways Kou was practicing his songs, Ruki was in his room reading a book, Yuma was out in his garden, Azusa was in his room sharpening his knife collection, and Sky was passed out in her bed.

In Sky's passed out state she was quietly moaning and she started to heat up.

(There I think that is a lot better now, luv you thanks for reading)