Chapter Four (Memory)

-3rd person POV-

As Sky laid in bed her cheeks were going red and she was moving a lot in her sleep. Her once peaceful face was in one of pain and agony as she moan and groaned softly.

~Sky Dream~
I woke up in a different bedroom, I walked to the door and grabbed the door knob. Opening the door I walked down the hallway and to a window and looked outside seeing six young boys out there.

I heard someone call my name so I walked towards the voice. I saw a little girl walk into a room, she looked just like me, so I followed her. Going into the room I saw a woman, she had deep blue hair and golden eyes. The young me looked at her "Yes mother" she said softly not looking at her only at the floor. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!" She yelled the girl teared up "Sorry Mrs. Haruka" she said quietly.

The woman threw a box at the younger me, but she stood there and let it hit her. I ran to myself and yelled "watch out" but I couldn't touch her and they couldn't hear me. I stood there I awe as young Sky let her mother throw things at her as she yelled "WHY WEREN'T YOU A BOY!! IT WOULD BE YOU TO RUN THIS HOUSE, BUT NO YOUR A WORTHLESS GIRL" young me cried as she apologized over and over again.

I passed out to only wake up somewhere else. I watched as three little boys ran around giggling young Sky sat by her mom quietly. She was humming looking at her mother as she knitted a scarf. Cordelia was now yelling at Ayato for playing around and at Kanato and Latio for playing with him. Young Sky looks at them sadly wanting to help but knew it would be out of place, but snapped when she hit Ayato.

Both of us ran over to them, but I stopped and watched as she stood in front of them saying softly "Stop don't hurt them, they're your children." Tears flooded her eyes as Cordelia glared at her and said "You want to take there punishment instead?" She asked smirking at her. The boys all at the same time said "No Sky, don't do it"

Ignoring them Sky nodded "Yes ma'am, I will take there punishment" Cordelia laughed and said "You know you're a brave little girl" and motions for Sky to follow her. Young me said softly "Don't follow us please" and went with her.

The boys not listening followed as then sat outside the door, listening to the crack of the whip hitting Sky's back and her screams. I was there inside the room and realized that is where the scars on my back were from.

The world faded away before it came back, a boy was smiling as he brought the puppy his friend Edger gave him showing his mom. "Look mom my friend gave him to me to care for him" the golden blond boy said happily. Sky watched from her mothers balcony as she smiled at the cute dog. I stood on the ground near the boy who was happy, I smiled at the dog.

"Shuu you can't keep it" his mother said signaling for the butler to take it away. Shuu fought back but gave up when his mothers stern voice said "Shuu."

Not long after I saw young me looking for the puppy later one night and when she found it she smiled slightly. It started to rain so she picked it up and covered it with her jacket and ran home. She hide it and snuck into the boy Shuu's room and quietly and woke him up. He followed her tiredly, as did I, and young me brought out the puppy and he smiled "Thank you, Thank you" he says hugging her soaking wet body.

The picture faded as a new one appeared. Sky went to bed and when she woke up in the morning she was running a fever. She was sick, when Shuu found out he didn't leave her side he held her hand as he watched over her.

The world faded and I was in the darkness for the longest time.

-out of the dream-

Sky rolled to her side in her sleep and kicked off the bed sheets. Her light blue nightgown covering her burning body.

~Sky's Dream~
As light can into vision I squinted my eyes and looked around. Young Sky watched from her moms lap as a black haired boy tried to tell his mom something, I could tell but walked to him. When she ignored him young Sky stood up walked to him smiling shyly. Standing next to him now I could hear what they said. When she got to him she hugged him, the boy sat there shocked for a second before hugging back.

Sky said softly to him "Reiji you're super smart do you think you could tutor me" she looks at him "I want to be as awesome as you and memorize a whole book" Reiji blushed lightly "Sure, I'll try and teach you"

The picture faded to a new one as I looked at the back of a boy. He sat in the garden with silver knife next to him crying. I looked back to see the young Sky as she walked around. She saw him she ran to him and asked "Subaru what's wrong." Her eyes looking directly into his, filled with worry and concern. He looks away and said softly "It's nothing"

She sat down next to him and hugged him "You can tell me anything, I won't tell anyone" she said softly as he turned and hugged her back "She wants me to kill her, but I can't" Subaru sobbed into her shoulder. I looked towards a tower as I remembered that his mother was locked up there.

Young Sky smiled sadly and said "She'll understand, she knows you love her. Don't worry I'm always here for you if you need anything." She pulled out of the hug and kissed his forehead. I blushed as I remembered all the things I just saw, I turned and looked at the mansion.

I am Sky Sakamaki, I thought as I felt my body collapse onto the ground the world black.

-Back in Sky's room 3rd POV-

Sky was shaking and was in tears as she hugged her pillow tightly. Azusa walked in after hearing her groans, when he opened the door he looked at her and teleported to Ruki.

He looks at him and said slowly "Ruki.....Sky something.... Is wrong.... With..... Her" he closed his book and got up going to her room. When he got there Kou was sitting on the end of her bed and Yuma was leaning against the wall by the door. "What is wrong with her?" Ruki said as he look at the blue hair girl a she wouldn't stop tossing and turning.

Azusa walked up to her and placed a hand on her burning forehead. She relaxed slightly his cold hand cooling her a little. Ruki sighed and said "She might be sick." And turned to walk away. Kou shook his head "No, she isn't sick." Yuma looked at him and said in a agitated voice " Then what is it."

"It reminds me of when I have my nightmares." They all looked at Sky worry on there face, some showed more then others.

(Ugggg not the best chapter, but hope you all liked it. It was mostly backstory and so will the next chapter probably but without it you guys may be clueless so I'm doing it for you!! Tell me if you like it or not, luv ya!)