Not a update

(Sorry it is so late but I have been busy an my brain isn't working, I hope this little thing can help tide you over till I update, luv ya please forgive me!)

Ruki x reader (lemon :3)

(Y/n) was a sweet shy girl, she shared the same math class with A certain Mukami. He was always reading in the library, and (Y/n) always sat at a table in the library and watched him. Over the years her little crush grew into a big one, but one day she finally got her feelings across to the bookworm of a vampire.

(Y/n) was trying to reach a book that was on a high self, her small short body made it hard to reach it. A deep voice came from behind her saying "Do you want this book?" He said as he grabbed it for her. Blushing the petite girl whispered "Oh, thank you" and turned around to see who it was and froze seeing the tall handsome Ruki in front of her. "Oh um.... hi Ru....Ruki" (Y/n) stumbled over her words. He looked down at the girl and smiled "So you're the one who's been watching me?" He told as her pinned her to the shelf, of the empty library. (Y/n) stood there her eyes widened, smirking Ruki leans towards her ear and said softly "So (Y/n), why have you been stalking me? It is you like me?" He said as he licked her neck softly before biting her causing (y/n) to wince and bit her lip. Pulling his fangs out of her neck, he licked the wound closed and then kissed her pinning her to the shelf. (Y/n) kissed back earning a smirk from him as her ripped her shirt off and kissed down her chest causing (Y/n) to moan softly. He slowly undressed her completely, then kissed her as he moved his hand to her womanhood pushing two fingers in and pumped them in and out of her. He picked up his speed earning a loud moan from (Y/n) as she blushes. Ruki smirks and said "such a lude women" as he pulled out his fingers and undressed himself positioning himself in front of her entrance. He push in all the way and started moving giving her no time to adjust. (Y/n) groaned in both pain and pleasure as adjusted herself to him, Ruki moved faster as he groaned softly as (Y/n) walls tightened she moaned loudly "Ruki~" hearing his name come from her made him groan louder "(Y/n)" as she released around him causing him to as well. Both were panting as the looked at each other and Ruki mumbled softly "I love you (Y/n)" blushing she responded "I love you too Ruki." He release her and (Y/n) collapsed to the floor and Ruki smiled getting dressed the dressing her. He picked her up and carried her home.

(Here is my first ever Lemon!! It was weird to type but I hope you like it!!! Luv you a true update soon??)