Chapter 7 (Choice)

-Sky POV-

I have to choose, there is no escaping it but I can't I don't want to be stuck with the demons I hide from everyone.

Standing up the door locked, and their bickering still going on. I sigh softly as I start singing knowing what I need to do.

~play music~ {idea from Nanami-sakamaki books, luv ya books girl, u guys should check them out!}

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And my scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

I look out the window and sigh my mind going though my memory's, those  with my biological family and my family.

Drunk and I'm feeling down
And I just wanna be alone
I'm pissed cause you came around
Why don't you just go home
Cause you channel all your pain
And I can't help you fix yourself
You're making me insane
All I can say is

I remember my step-dad as he threw empty beer bottles at me. I remember my mom and how she probably is super worried about me right now.

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

I close my eyes and remember my biological mother who didn't care about me. Who wished I was a boy, and who hurt me for helping the brothers.

I tried to help you once
Against my own advice
I saw you going down
But you never realized
That you're drowning in the water
So I offered you my hand
Compassions in my nature
Tonight is our last stand

I remember her lifeless body in my arms when Cordelia and Karlheinz came and he took me away.

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

I'm drunk and I'm feeling down
And I just wanna be alone
You shouldn't ever come around
Why don't you just go home?
Cause you're drowning in the water
And I tried to grab your hand
And I left my heart open
But you didn't understand
Go fix yourself

I remember the bullies who push me around, and if I go home they will be waiting.

I can't help you fix yourself
But at least I can say I tried
I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life
I can't help you fix yourself
But at least I can say I tried
I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life

I want to stay and learn about my own family but I know if I do all that I had, I thought I had, will be gone. It that really such a bad thing though? Who am I kidding it is I love my mother!

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

I sigh opening my eyes again and looking outside at the rain, tears rolling down my face. I can here there fighting has stopped, I know what to do. I go into the bathroom and grab a pair of scissors. I remember how I refused to cut my hair, how I wanted it long ever since I was little and how my mom, Mrs. Haruka as she made me call her, would always try and cut my silky hair. How all my brothers loved my hair especially Laito and Reiji.

Well I'm not that girl anymore, so I cut my hair off it is now to about my chin, instead of my thighs. I walk back to the door and unlocked it, open it they all look at me shocked by my new appearance. "I'm not staying with anyone, I'm going home back to my life. I don't want this, I'm not the girl I was when I was little anymore." I say sternly as I walk past them.

I felt two hands grab my arms just when I thought I was going to get away, Reiji had one arm and Ruki had the other. Laito looked at me tears in his eyes "You stupid bitch-chan, why did you do this to your beautiful hair" he said.

"I actually have to agree with Laito, why Sky?" Reiji said "You loved your hair." I tried to pull away from them but it didn't work "Let me go, it is my life so let me live it!" I yelled tears in my eyes. Azusa touched my now short hair "I think..... Sky-kun......is still.......beautiful.....right....Kou....?"

"M~ Neko-chan just wanted a new look to impress us right Neko-chan~" He purred by my ear. Ruki sighed "There is no way we can keep her at either one of our houses, she'd find a way out" he said looking at Reiji. "I don't like it but I agree, we have enough room at the Sakamaki mansion for you guys to stay there, but only till we get her trained."

I growl "I'm not an animal, I don't need to be trained." I struggled more as I feel someone bite me, all I heard as I blacked out was "Fufufu~ looks like I'll have to punish you for your hair cut."

I tried to speak but my voice was gone and all I could feel was pain, not physical pain but emotional pain.

(And done, what do you think? Hope you like it, have fun bye bye)