5)

|bryson|

I've been calling Kylie all day. She usually comes over when August leaves the house but I didn't get a call, text, or anything.

My worries and suspisions got the best of me and I went over there myself.

Pulling up, I walked up to the porch and dialed Kylie's number. I heard her phone ring from inside and pushed the door. It was already open and what I saw when I walked in was horrendous.

Kylie was laying on the ground with blood coming from the back of her head. I rushed over to her and held her in my arms.

"Kylie baby, please wake up. You have to wake up." I said, shaking her.

A tear fell and August walked inside. My blood was boiling and I let go of Kylie and started to go after August.

"You did this to her! You crazy son of a bitch! What if she's dead!? I'm gonna fucking murk your ass!" I yelled, with tears streaming down my face. We were fighting for a good minute before he grabbed his gun. I kicked it away from him and stood up. I grabbed the gun and pointed it at him.

"So what. Her bitch ass was a hoe anyway." He said, spitting out blood. I pistol whipped him in the side of his head and he blacked out. I put the gun in my pocket and picked Kylie up bridal style, placing her in my car.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay daddy Bry,
save the day with ya fine self.
This story might have
8 to 9 chapters or so.
Y'all know the drill

°Comment
°Vote
°Share

Don't |Bryson Tiller| #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें