outro.

3 years later

|kylie|

So I got pregnant with Bryson and we had a little girl named Harley. She's the greatest thing to ever happen to Bryson and I. Speaking of Bryson and I, we're engaged. The wedding is in June. Bryson put out his album and is still working on his music. I, however started modeling and life has been nothing but good since we moved to Atlanta. I'm forever thankful for Bryson for finding me that day. I thank God for him and Harley every day.

"Mommy, mommy!" Harley exclaimed running into the room. I scrunched up my eyebrows and picked her up as she held her arms out.

"What's wrong baby?" I said to her, concerned. She pointed to the door.

"There's a monster after me!" She yelled. Confused, Bryson came running in here making monster noises with a wolf mask on. Harley screamed and buried her face in ny neck. I looked and pulled the mask off of Bryson. I gave him a look and he smiled sheepishly at me.

"It's not a monster Harley, it's just daddy, see?" I said. She looked at Bryson and started giggling.

"Oh! Screaaryy daddy!" She giggled. Bryson tickled her and took her from my arms, tossing her in the air.

I love my little family. It was perfect. No madness, no drama, just happiness. I couldn't ask for more.

-------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the end of the book!
Thanks for following me on this journey.
I tried something different
and it came out great!
Harley in mm
More Tiller stories to come.
Stay tuned.
Thanks guys, much love,

xoxo, Ariel

°Comment
°Vote
°Share