7)

4 months later

|bryson|

So August is in jail. 25 to life. No bail. Good, let his punk ass rot in there. Kylie is currently in therapy. She'll be finished with it in a month or two. We moved out of Compton and went to Atlanta. Fresh and healthy start. We attend church every Sunday. It's better for both of us and keeps us at a peace of mind. I'm currently writing music and putting out new songs. My song Don't became a hit and I'm working on another called Exchange, along with an album.

"Hey babygirl, how are you feeling?" I said to Kylie as I picked her up from therapy. She embraced me in a hug and I kissed the top of her head.

"I'm feeling okay. We got into a lot of stuff and she helped me understand some things." She said with a smile. Ever since we moved to ATL, her smile has been brighter.

"That's good, I got some stuff done in the studio. I'm releasing my new song Friday." I said as I opened the car door for her. She got in and I jogged around to the other side and got in.

"Which one?" She asked. I put on my seatbelt and started the car.

"Sorry Not Sorry, after I put that out I'm finishing my album." I said, driving. She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I'm proud of you Bry." She said, with a smile.

"I'm proud of you, Kylie. You've changed for the better and it's a good look on you. You're actually happy for a change." I said to her. She smiled.

I'm so happy to finally be able to call her mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------

How cute are they? lol
Next chapter might be the last
Not sure yet
But either way,

°Comment
°Vote
°Share

(This is the last part before the finale)