6)

|kylie|

I slowly began to wake up and study my surroundings. I was in a hospital. I tried sitting up but then a sharp pain shot through my head and down my back, causing me to groan in agony.

"Shh, sh, you're okay, just lay back." A familiar voice said. I looked up and saw Bryson. I tried to smile but it came out weak. He held my hand and I squeezed it.

"What happened?" I asked, my voice groggy. He sighed and looked down.

"August beat you really badly and I found you unconcious in the house the next morning. He was arrested and taken in for questioning." He said. My eyes grew wide.

"What!?" I exclaimed, causing my head to pound. I hissed and Bryson shushed me.

"Is he okay? I need to see him." I panicked. He rolled his eyes and walked away from me. I looked at him.

"You just don't get it do you?" He said. I scrunched up my eyebrows and looked at him.

"He's no good for you Kylie! He beat you! He almost killed you! You could've been dead if I hadn't come Kylie! Don't you get that!?" He yelled. A tear escaped my eye and I looked down.

"No one deserves to be treated how you did! You don't deserve to be treated like that! But you won't open your damn eyes and see that! I'm the one you should be with Kylie! I can treat you better! But you won't let me!" He yelled. I nibbled at my bottom lip. He was right. I wouldn't let him. I was too busy up August's ass to see that Bryson was everything I needed and more.

"Damnit Kylie just let me love you!" He said, with a tear falling. He walked over to me and I pulled him in for a kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Bry.
Don't worry,
it all gets better from here.

°Comment
°Vote
°Share