Chapter 7 ~ Dreams and Roses

I’m walking up a long aisle, with eye’s staring right at me. What is going on? People were smiling, Ginny was behind me and my father…he caught up and stood right beside me. “This is it sweetheart” he said, I could see a tear in his eye. But he was happy and smiling; I smiled back, only if I knew what was going on.

I looked up, there was someone waiting right at the top, dressed in black. They were quite tall and wore a suit that fitted well. That’s when It struck me…

I’m getting married.

***

“Another day with Malfoy?! I feel sorry for you Hermione” uttered Ron.

“Yeah well, I really don’t need your sympathy!” she answered back feeling agitated.

“Whoa! Someone’s cranky, not get any sleep?” he asked

“Oh I got to sleep, that’s what’s worrying me” now she seemed to be panicking, looking left and right.

“Hermione, calm down! Have you been having nightmares?” Harry asked putting a hand on her shoulder. “I don’t know whether it’s a dream of a nightmare, I mean there’s nothing horrible like killings or blood, but what freaks me out it that it continues from the last place I stopped, like a T.V programme” she was panicking again. That thought scared the living daylight out of her, every time she fell asleep, the dream continued like a film.

“Maybe you should see Madam Pomfrey, to give you no dreams potions. She gave it to Harry after the triwizard tournament, remember?!” He suggested but this suggestion was useless. She didn’t want adults telling her she gone mad.

“No, Ron…I don’t want anyone else to know about this!” he made her self clear and continued to look left and right.

“At least tell us what the dreams about”. Uttered Ron.

“No…I just…I don’t even understand it yet. Once I do I’ll tell you” she announced and left the hall.

Soon as she left the corridors were filled with girls passing and stopping to stare. She got on her tip-toes and saw Draco. She’s been looking for him in the hall, but wasn’t there. He was too busy showing off.

“You like it girls? It’s the second model of the firebolt” she claimed and held up his new broom. Hermione rolled her eyes, and pushed passed the girls and passed Draco.

“Hey, Hermione, wait up!” he called out to Hermione, all the other girls gasped. They thought how on earth she’d got on a first name basis with Draco.

Draco followed her up until she stopped abruptly and turned “What?!” she shouted. “The essay? The last essay you need to help me with? I hope you haven’t forgot the bet!”  he answered.

“Yes I remember, I was looking for you in the hall” Hermione implied, and suddenly there were girls around them, looking at Draco and Hermione.

“I didn’t know you and Hermione knew each other well” said Lavender, obviously jealous.

“We DON’T know each other well” Said Hermione before Draco could answer. “I’m just helping him with his essay because of a bet”.