Chapter 10 ~ Draco's Point Of View

"Girls please, just give me a moment. Plenty of Draco to go around" Said Draco while pushing all the girls awat from him. He ran into the toilets only for Head Boys and Girls, So most of them couldn't come in without knowing the password.

"Finally got away from them" he said to himself. Draco started fixing his hair and tidying up his shirt, that was tugged on by obessesive girls. He heard the tiolet flush and Ron came in sight.

"Hallo, Weasley. Finished you business?" He asked smirking at Ron. "Shut it, Malfoy" And with that Ron punched Draco on the arm with full force. The punch was so hard Malfoy nearly tripped backwards and lost his footing.

"What the hell, Weasley?! What do you think you're doing?" He asked and was now prepared for another punch Ron might give him. "That's for upsetting Hermione. She hates you, and doesn't like being called a lost puppy, like all them out there" said Ron who looked towards the door.

"Yeah well, her being upset...makes me smile" Said Draco who grinned at Ron. "if you don't watch it, i'll punch your mouth and knock every single teeth out" Ron said raising his clenched fists. Ron glared at Draco and left the bathroom.

Upset is she? Doesn't like being one of my 'Lost puppies'. I swear SHE made that name up. If she doesn't want to be part of my fan club, what does she want to be of MINE? Just wait Hermione, you'll like me...and be mine...only mine.

***

"Why is Dinner time so boring?" complained Ron who was sitting playing with his food instead of eating it. "It just kind of is" explained Hermione. "Don't you have any homework to finish, maybe you could do that?" She suggested, but a grin gew on Ron's face.

"Yes Hermione, Dinner times boring already why would it make it worse with Homework" exclaimed Ron.

"Well sorry...it was just a friendly suggestion" said Hermione, who was more frustrated by Ron.

"This is my worst School year ever" Hermione said. Harry and Ron looked up at each other, no sure what to say.

"Come on Hermione, it's not that bad is it?" murmured Harry and Hermione starred at him. "Yes it is, freaky dreams, Malfoy being a prick, and I got 23 out of 50 on the charms paper. That's not like me" she said.

Draco entered the Hall and as always laughing and the squealing was audible. "Here we go again" Hermione said resting her head in her hand.

"Don't worry Hermione, I slipped something in his drink" said Harry, with and evil-like smile.

"What did you put in his drink? you could be expelled!!!" exclaimed Hermione, who was horrified by what Harry had done.

"The love truth potion, its in his pumpkin juice oh and look.." they all looked over. Draco was drinking his juice as they spoke. Hermione was speechless.

"No way..you like Draco?!" Ron asked Harry as he was bewildered. "No you tosspot. I don't like him. But it's be funny when he splirts out who he really likes. Just the look on all them girls face" said an amused Harry.

"Harry!" Hermione burst out saying.

"Just watch" Harry told them and they obeyed.

"What's wrong Draco, you look like your going to be sick!" Said a worried Pansy Parkinson. "My stomach feels queasy and I want to..." He covered his mouth, as if he was going to throw up, but he wasn't about to be sick.

"What's wrong Draco!?!?" Pansy asked again.

Draco ran out the Hall, and the girls were about to follow him when he stopped and possible shouted at them. "Don't follow me ok?!" He said and ran out.

Ron and Harry were in fits of laugher and Hermione was disgusted. "How could you do something like that Harry?" She asked him and wanted a good answer in return.

"Well he's always won, and he upset you, Didn't you want payback?" said Harry.

Hermione didn't think and ran out the Hall. She was looking for Draco but she couldn't find him. She was now near the special bathroom for Head boys and girls, when she heard someone in there.

"Draco?" She called out, peering through the door. He was near the stained glass window near the sinks. "Please, get away from here" He told her, covering his mouth again. "I know what's happnening. I'm sorry but Harry slipped you the love truth potion." she told him feeling guilty.

"Why did he do that?" he said through gritted teeth. He's gone red in the face.

"I'm not sure, and know you want to say...stuff..." Said Hermione feeling quite awkward.

Draco was still covering his mouth and avoiding looking Hermione in the eyes. "Please go...GO!" He was shouting now.

"We'll go to Slughorn and get the antidote" she suggested, but he seemed to get angrier.

"Just GO...NOW!" he screamed at her face now.

"You really didn't read the text book did you? If you try to hold in your feelings it makes you angrier. You have to tell the person you like!" Hermione tried comforting him, but he pushed her away.

"Just tell me who you like, we go get her...or go to Slughorn. its up to you" she said again.

"Who do you like, you have to tell her!" she said again her voice rising hiigher.

"I Like you...ok? You!" This was unexpected for both Draco and Hermione.

"I really wanted you to like me...so i was going to slip you the obsession potion" He blurted out agian and covered his mouth facing away from Hermione.

Hermione was speechless, Draco just said he liked her.

" I Liked it when you hated them girls, because It meant you did like me" He was still holding his mouth and failing at keeping it shut.

"I Thought it meant you liked me...I really didn't care...because I like you" He was ripping his hair out, he was red in the face and seemed like he couldn't breath.

"I need to shut up, need to shut up" He was telling himself.

" There's another antidote, to the potion and to most common love potions" Hermione told his, he ignored her. She was standing really close now, and leaned in to kiss him.

7 second of kissing until the pulled apart. Draco inhaled. He seemed fine and normal.

They starred at each other, Hermione waited for him to say something, something about how he felt. But he ran...ran out the bathroom leaving Hermione.