Blue Neighborhood

I was walking through my neighborhood earbuds in blasting Blue Neighborhood. The sound of Bite filled my ears, as I walked home after a rough day at school. What am I saying every damn day is rough. Walking home I remembered my mom bought my tickets to see Troye Sivan. I perked up and started to run home, unaware I suddenly saw a foot and felt my self falling toward to the pavement of the side walk. As my face collided my vision flashed and I was in serious pain. I looked up and saw Randy the worst kid ever if you ask me. He stood above me looking down smiling,"Where you going troll." I spit "I dunno but I know where your going." "Where" he spat. I looked up and smirked "Hell." He grabbed me by the collar and picked me up. Looking into my eyes I could see his they were disgusting. "Listen here you little punk" he said menacingly. I put my ear to his face so I could hear. Then in one swift motion I kicked his leg outward and kicked him in the side. He dropped me and I ran home. I opened the door and was greeted by my mom. "Hey Sam how was school." "Fine I guess" In case you don't know my name is Sam. I ran upstairs and opened my laptop and logged into Instagram as happy.trxye my Troye fanpage. Scrolling though the various Tronnor and Troyler on my feed I realized I had homework. "Ugh Sunday can't come fast enough I wanna see Troye so bad." Realizing it was Friday I practically had one day. I think I should draw some Phan Art in the meantime. I put in my earbuds and turn on Blue Neighborhood. Grabbing my sketch book and pencils I began drawing. Brushing up Dan's hair I sighed as the last few notes of Fools played. Sitting back I realized I still had to draw Phil. My face scrunched as I was tired and it was late. I stood up and walked over to my bed and flopped down on it. I closed my eyes and started drifting off. My last thoughts were "My neighborhood is a Blue Neighborhood."