Monday (Sam's Pov)

I woke up and got dressed for school wearing black jeans and a jack skellington shirt. I hopped down the stairs and quickly made myself some cereal replaying the events that took place last night. No one told me what happened in that room last night but I got Troyes number and stuff and we text regularly it's awesome. I walk to school so I walked out the door and took the path to school. I met Kinsley but she wouldn't tell me what happens last night so I called her kinksley. Get it kink - sley whatever school really kina sucks though. Sitting in a room full of jerks and annoying prissy girls isn't real fun. We got to school and I walked inside. At my locker next to my first class I put in my combo 2-3-6 my favorite Troye Sivan songs on Blue Neighborhood. I grabbed my language book and walked into class. I sat down and read the board. This was insane all these notes I have to write. I emit a low growl from my throat as I write notes. The  rest of the day went smoothly. I came home did my work and sat back. I drank a few peace teas and texted Troye. He said he had to go so I plugged my phone ins flopped down on my bed and fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to my mom talking to what sounded like Troyes voice. I crept downstairs and tilted my head listening thorough the walls. "You can't take him on tour" my mom said through tears. Wait tour with Troye Sivan. My chest almost burst. "But he could be come famous" Troye said. I fainted almost blacked out I leaned on the wall for support and slid down it. Tour really what about Kinsley and Dev. I was so stressed I decided to fall asleep against the wall.