Last day Fun

I awoke in the hotel sprawled across my bed. I groaned my head hurt. It felt like a hangover. But all I had was a monster. It doesn't matter let's wake up Kinsley. I opened her door to find Troye laying next to her. "You two look nice" I say with a smirk. Kinsley groaned and nuzzled Troye. "It's morning Kinsley wake the fuck up." "Fine" she groans. I run back to my room and change from my show clothes to a yellow jumper that says Fxck off and white pants. I kick Dev's door open and he's already dressed. Ok come one dev were gonna go get breakfast. "Ok" he says gleefully. We all go down to the lobby and out the door. "Ok let's go to the toy store and get water balloons and then bats and then condoms" I say smiling devilishly. We run to McDonald's and eat breakfast. "Ok I'm gonna go and you guys stay here" I say as I run away. I run down the block to a drug store where I get the supplies for some of today's pranks then. I jog to the sports store and get baseball bats. Finally I decide to pick up some thick books. I run back to McDonald's and tell Troye and my friends to follow me. Ok I run up to our hotel balcony and start barking orders Kinskey and Troye fill up the water ballon a with melted butter. Me and Dev will fill the condoms with monster. When they were all filled up me and Dev decided to drop them on people. "Ok Devi you know why I chose monster?" "No." "Becuase the people below love monster cock." "Ha ha ha bad joke Sam." I drop a monster filled condom on a lady and it was aimed so perfect it was a comdom challenge with monster. Me and Dev high fives eacother hysterically laughing. Troye and Kinsley come back with the water balloons. We take them and throw the water balloons at the cafe across the street. "This was fun but what are the bats for" Troye asked. I took a bat and hit it against the iron bars holding us in at the bottom bending them to form a gap. "Gimme a splashy thing." Troye hands me a ballon" I drop it on the new cars in the lot just below us. "Give me a monster Dev." I drop the monster bomb on the lambo below messing up the paint . Ok you to I throw the left over condoms at Troye and Kinsley and they walk into a room. Me and dev chill out watching anime and stuff. Just as it was time to leave we got call from the driver telling us people were angry. We laughed and walked to the car. It dropped us off at the airport and we boarded the plane. I sprawled across to seats tired from the day's events and fell asleep but I thought for a minute. These people are my family.