Concert

I woke up with a jump start. I checked my calendar to be sure. I jumped Sunday! The day I finally get to see Troye oh crap. I was ecstatic. This isn't happening wait I still have, I groan along time. I flop on my bed disappointed I have to wait. Dev won't be at the concert till late and he has different seats that sucks but Kinsley will be by my mom. Still so far. That gives me and idea in gonna finish that drawing to pass a couple hours. I sit down at my desk and begin to draw. I finish in about 3 hours so I think. Cat whiskers! I draw the cartoonish whiskers on each one of them. Pinof Pinof Pinof. Ok I'm done what if I um um um browse tumblr. I scroll through tumblr for 1 hour. Jeez time never speeds up. I roll my eyes maybe a nap. I lay down and nap. I wake up check my clock 9:00 pm concert is in one hour! I quickly dress myself with a Trxye jumper and white jeans. I jump down the stairs and hit the ground rolling. "Mom the concert is in an hour!" "Yes I know Kinsley is here." "Hi dweeb." "Hi" I say. "Let's go mom." "Ok ok" she laughs. We all get in her car and she starts driving. Kinsley looks like she's about to pee from excitement. We're gonna meet Troye I hope I think to myself. My mom pulls into the parking lot and we all get out. I walk into the building with Kinsley. We walk in and see Dev. "Hey!" "Hey Sam hey Kinsley." He says. I ask "Ready to see Troye?" They both look at me like I'm dumb. "Ok let's go." The concert begins and we all watch as Troye sings his amazing voice filling the room with the sound of Blue. It was amazing. He starts singing Fools. I'm in the front row and Troye walks up to me and grabs my arm. He pulls me on stage it feels awesome. I'm on stage and then someone gives me a mic. I stand up and look at the crowd scared but the happiest I've ever been. Troye stops in the middle of the verse and looks at me. Me being the dumbass that I am I begin to sing. I sing the rest of the verse and the chorus before I know it I finish the last song of the night. Oh Troye hands me a backstage pass I'm shocked to more find my hand. I'm screaming internally. Troye leads us backstage and were standing in front of him in awe. "So guys how are you" He says. My jaw drops. We all talk and get autographs then somehow. strange happened Troye took Kinsley's hand and led her to the dressing room.