Publicity

I woke with a jolt upon hearing construction. Maybe I shouldn't have slept outside ugh. I walked inside and showered. Changing into a blue shirt with blue jeans I looked into the mirror finding my still purple hair appealing. I walked down to the lobby to have breakfast where I sat with my friends and Troye. As I sat down Troye said "You guys have an interview and photo shoot for people and Rolling Stones today." "We do?" Kinsley asks shocked. "Yeah" he says. We finish breakfast and get in the limo. Apparently the photo shoots in this bi facility and we have to dress like hipsters so it's gonna be fun. When we pulled in the person taking the pictures greeted us. "Hi I'm Dave I'll be taking your photos today." "Hi" Troye says. Dave tells us to come in and have a snack and a drink so me and Kinsley talk about the interview. "What's it gonna be like you think" she asks. "I could care less but I'm not sure I hate interviews." "Why?" "Because my opinions are not superior why put them out there ya know." "Yeah" she says. I drink some coffee because the morning sucks. Then Dave calls us to this whit backdrop and tells us to pose like best friends. So we all just put our arms around eacother like best friends. Then he wants to take just my photo. I strike an intimidating pose then wink becuase why not. He says I can go and then takes Kinsley and Dev's photo.  "Ok you is it Sam? Come up here and take this ukele it'll be cool" he says. I roll my eyes and play a few notes smiling because it reminded me of when I was younger listening to twenty one pilots. After Dave took my picture we followed him to a room with tables and cameras oh and peace tea. We sat down and they each asked us questions. Some were about the band or our feelings. Then they asked us if we were gonna start our own band. I was shocked at first but before I could react Kinsley leaned into the mic and said. "Yes." Dev's mouth dropped open. "I think we can continue with Troye but we all know how to sing and play instruments so it won't be that hard" she said. "Ok" said the interviewer what will you be called?" I thought, hell I didn't know. Then against ever will in my body I said. Positively Negative. I cringed but surprisingly Dev and Kinsley agreed. We finished with easy questions then drove back to our hotel. I layed down on my bed and for once fell asleep right.