Game 20

-Wednesday-

English class..

Ms. Santos: Okay class, that's it for today. I will dismiss you 10 minutes early. You boys and girls better behave, no disturbing other ongoing classes.

Perfect timing! Buti na lang at maaga kami dinismiss ngayon. Halos buong klase ko kasi hindi kinausap si Anne, I didn't want to give her my answer kasi bout her offer ng andun si Georgina.

I saw Billy outside the classroom, waiting. He is waiting for Georgina. Today is the day he'll ask her to come with him to that dance. A little late if you'll ask me but blah, mabagal talaga tong mga boys ko eh.

Since 10 minutes early nga kami dinismiss ngayon eh wala pang Vhong na nag-aantay kila Anne.

Billy: Hi!

Anne: Hi Billy.

Georgina: Hey.

 I just gave him a 'go-signal' nod.

Billy: Georgina, can we talk? Promise this wouldn't take long.

Nagtinginan sila Georgina at Anne na tila ba naguusap ang kanilang mga mata then tumingin din panandalian sakin si George bago sagutin si Billy.

Georgina: Sure. I'll see you in the canteen, Anne. 

She hugged and beso kay Anne. 

Ako naman ay nakipagbro hug kay Billy then I whispered, "Go get her, tiger!". He laughed a little at that.

Georgina: Bye Khalil!

"Bye." I replied.

Naglakad kami ni Anne sa opposite direction.

"Hey, sorry for not saying anything to you for the past--" I checked my watch "52 minutes and 37 seconds. Gusto ko kasi tayong dalawa lang. I was actually dying to talk to you the whole period. So...sorry bout that. Baka kasi iniisip mo na iniignore kita." I explained.

Anne: Nah, don't worry about it.

"So, Anne? About the dance?" I started.

She gave me this look like she has been waiting for this topic to be opened up the whole time.

"I'd love to go with you. As long as you and Vice have that one dance." I said with a grin on my face.

Her face lit up for a moment, I could see that she's happy.

Anne: Yeah, a deal's a deal.

"Btw, I suck at dancing. So, don't say I didn't warn you." biro ko sa kanya. I'm actually pretty flexible since I took Ballet when I was younger.

Anne: You're with me. That means nothing's gonna suck. ^___^

She said, smiling sweetly.

Oh wow, that was really........sweet? o_o

----------

Georgina: So what do you wanna talk about?

Billy: About the dance...on Friday.

Georgina: Uh-huh?

Tumigil sa paglalakad si Billy then hinawakan nya sa forearm ng marahan si Georgina causing her to stop walking.

He then looked her in the eye and said:

Billy: Would you like to go with me? As my date?

He looked away shyly after saying that. Georgina, on the other hand, didn't look surprised at all like she was expecting that question from Billy.

Billy: I know it was a little late for me to ask knowing that the dance is already this coming Friday, the day after tomorrow...and you probably said yes to someone else already but I still wanted to try my luck..

He said quickly and nervously.

Natawa naman si Georgina kay Billy.

Georgina: Calm down. Before I answer your question, I wanna ask you something first.

Billy: Uh sure. What is it?

Georgina: Si Vice..umm you probably know already that he earned a dance with my girl friend but Anne's official date that night is Khalil.

Billy: Hmm yeah?

Georgina: So....I'm just curious if he also has an official date for the rest of the night. You know, after her dance with Anne.

Billy: Not that I know of. He only has his eyes fixed on Anne so I don't think he asked anyone else.

Napangiti naman ng bahagya si Georgina sa narinig.

Georgina: Okay. Back to your question. You're right, someone else already asked me out, actually a bunch of them did...

Billy's face fell.

Georgina: But I didn't say yes to any of them yet. 

Billy: Yet? Meaning there's still a possibility that you'd say yes to one of them. Correct?

Georgina: Not anymore. I already found my date.

Billy tried to suppress a smile na para bang alam na nya kung sino ang tinutukoy ni Georgina.

Georgina: I would love to go with you, Billy.

To be continued..........................................................