Blondie Locks

Chapter 3

Birthday

September 9th

Side

Royal

Roommate

C.A. Cupid

BFFAs

Apple White and Briar Beauty

Doll year

2013

Logs

3 Available

Blondie Lockes is a 2013-introduced and all-around character. She is part of The Story of the Three Bears as the next Goldilocks, and she is a student at Ever After High. In the destiny conflict, she is on the Royal side, because she wants to fit in with the royal crowd and keep their respect. In general, this seems to work. Most royals treat her as one of their own, even if they are annoyed by her insistent push into their group. Blondie is oblivious to this and continues to think she has to prove herself to her friends. One of the ways she makes herself a big persona at Ever After High is her MirrorCast news show, which even the teachers watch. Generally, Blondie makes sure to bring her audience quality news, but her desire for a scoop can stretch her definition of quality. It doesn't help that Blondie has a knack for getting locked doors to open up, which she views not so much as trespassing as setting doors free to follow their destiny. She once caught Cerise Hood in Mr.Badwolf's office, believing her to be snooping, when she was just dropping off a book he'd forgotten. It ended up on her mirrorcast. After finding Cerise who'd been missing all afternoon, Blondie ended up getting into big, and I mean BIG bad trouble.

Blondie is the archetypal high school socialite- she's charming, she's congenial, and she has high standards. But there's just one problem; Blondie lacks the prestige of royalty and thus feels all the more excluded from what she considers a clique of princesses. Wanting nothing more than to feel like a member of the big leagues, Blondie tends to exaggerate (read: lie) about her fairy tale heritage, at one point insisting that she was a princess herself. Despite the fact that these mostly fall on deaf ears[1], Blondie nonetheless remains a pretty well-known student at Ever After High. She runs a school vlog called Just Right from her MirrorPad, where she becomes a primary source for news, exploits, and gossip.

Blondie is also known for her tendency to nitpick and criticize seemingly insignificant details, due to her wanting everything to be "just right"- her personal lingo for "perfection". Everything from the foods she eats to the mirrors she uses has to meet every ridiculous standard, which can change just as easily as her mood. In addition, Blondie also has become infamous for her lack of regard for other people's items or space, to the point of stealing stuff from her friends and completely disregarding their privacy, something done easily thanks to her ability to unlock any locked door. She isn't malicious, however, and just has a genuine lack of knowledge of her friends' boundaries and social cues.