Brair beauty

Chapter 12

Birthday

August 9th

Side

Royal

Roommate

Ashlynn Ella

BFFAs

Apple White and Blondie Lockes

Doll year

2013

Once feeling contempt for having to sleep for a hundred years, Briar chose to live life to the fullest and find some way to have fun in every second. Despite her tendency to fall asleep at any given moment, Briar embodies the spontaneous party girl, going so far as to even leap out of open windows for the rush. She is also known for throwing parties and being a social butterfly. She is acquaintances with everyone and friends with many, as well as in charge of the organization of many parties at school. But being the girl everyone has to know is only part of how Briar makes her days matter; the other part is filled with whatever she hasn't done before, the more adrenaline-inducing the better.

Despite all this though, Briar is far from vapid. She is a strong-willed girl who takes an active role in her own life. She's also a true friend to those close to her, part of her Royal devotion being thanks to her friendship with Apple, despite the anxiety surrounding Briar's own destiny and the luxury in Apple's. But clearly, Briar is not without her personal reservations regarding her destiny. She's proved herself to be even more rebellious in spirit than that of Raven Queen on occasion, having thrown away the true Storybook of Legends in a last-ditch effort to keep herself from being obligated to follow her destiny.