Duchess swan

Chapter 11

Birthday

April 30th

Side

Royal

Roommate

Lizzie Hearts

BFFAs

Faybelle Thorn. Fairytales of a feather flock together.

Duchess considers herself an opportunist, though she, like Briar, is a Royal with doubts. Her story has a tragic ending, which makes her bitter and envious of those with happy endings. Though any princess can become the target of her frustration, Apple White is whom she regards as her main opponent, either because Apple has the best Happily Ever After, or because she is destined to share it with Daring Charming, whom Duchess has a big crush on. She also looks down on Raven Queen, who is perhaps the only princess with a fate as bad as hers, and she is furious about Ashlynn Ella getting the best of both worlds. However in secret, it is mentioned by Brooke Page that Duchess secretly admires Raven and Apple and tries to find the best in both their personalities.

She is vindictive and spiteful about her ending, and willing to risk any chance at companionship with her fellow students to get a better one. She appears to think that if she is able to get one of them to give up or lose their Happily Ever After, she can take the ending for herself.

Duchess has light olive skin, brown eyes, and long black hair, streaked with white and mauve. She has a purple floral headpiece on the side of her head. She wears dark eyeshadow and red lipstick. She has inherited her mother's ability to turn into a swan, but she has black plumage.