KilgraveXreader smut.

It had been a long day. You'd been walking all through the city today in these GOD DAMN heels. You'd been applying for jobs and right now you'd do anything for someone to say "Yep! You're hired."
There was rain forecast for today and you wanted to get home. To kick back and relax. Watch some TV.
"Oh dear god no." You say, looking up at the sky as you hear thunder crack. "Of course. A thunderstorm on a bad day. How cliche." You think to yourself. You pick up the pace, desperate to keep your Résumé dry. That's when you hear another crack. And a pain in your foot.
"Dear god, please don't be my ankle."
You look down, and to your dismay, its your shoe. The ones that your mother had said would be wise to invest it because they'd go with everything. You probably would have rathered your ankle.
"BLOODY HELL!" you yell into the empty street that was now deserted from the storm.
"Now. That isn't very nice language for a young lady." A low voice says from seemingly nowhere. You turn around and see a man walking towards you with an umbrella.
"A lovely young lady, at that." He says smirking, whilst obviously studying your face.
"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" You questioned the man.
"No. Well. Now you do. My name is Zebediah Kilgrave. And yours?" He said, finishing with a dazzling smile.
"Y/N."
"Such a name suits a face as lovely as yours, my dear." He said, as he walked closer.
"Oh. Um..thank you. Can I call you Kilgrave?"
"Of course. After all, Zebediah is quite a mouthful for those who don't have it in their vocabulary." He said still smiling.
"Well. Kilgrave. I'd better get going. It was lovely to meet you." You say with a small smile.
"Y/N, not that I know anything about high heeled shoes, but for some reason I dont think you'll be going far in them." He said, nodding towards my shoes.
You'd completely forgotten. He was completely right.
"My car is just around the corner. You will let me drive you home."
You knew better than to accept lifts from strangers, but for some reason...you had to. There was no question about it. You followed him, and you were sort of glad that the he was giving you a lift home, because you could feel the raindrops running down your back and your white blouse was sticking to your skin.
It really was not a pleasant feeling. You came to a black BMW. He opened the passenger door.
"Please, Y/N, do get in."
There were no second thoughts. You just got in.

- Back at your Flat -

"Kilgrave, would you like to come in for a drink?" You asked. It was the least you could do. After all, you probably had just ruined the passenger seat of his car with your wet clothes.
"It would be a pleasure, Y/N." He said.
with a warm smile.
"Well, this way." You said returning the smile as you began to walk up the stairs, him close behind you.
You unlock your door and enter. If was as you left it. Your couch cushions were arranged in a symmetrical pattern with one of your jackets slung over one of the arms.
He stepped into the flat looking around, as one generally does once the have entered an unfamiliar space.
"You have a lovely flat." He says in a monotone voice that sounds strangely intimidating.
"Thank you. My parents brought it for me. I decorated it. These are my favorite colors." You said, making a vague gesture to the whole room.
"Its lovely."
"Well. Would you like some Wine or whiskey or-"
"Wine sounds great, Y/N."
"Red or white?"
"Today seems like a white day." He said simply.
You poured two glasses of the crisp, cold wine and handed him his glass.
"Thank you, Y/N." He said, smiling that charming smile once again. You took a sip of your glass and take a seat on the sofa.
"Please, join me." You say, smiling.
He comes and joins you on the sofa, and you begin to talk. About lots of stuff. Favorite colors, dream job, favourite animals.
An hour had passed, and you alone had nearly finished the bottle of wine. You could feel the warmth of the alcohol in your stomach.
"You'd like to kiss me." He said simply.
And oh god you did.
Your lips touched and immediately you wanted more. Your tongues were in a battle for dominance. You could taste the lingering alcohol in his mouth, but it wasn't the alcohol that was intoxicating.
"Take off your clothes." He whispers in your ear, and immediately you begin to unbutton your blouse and pull off your skirt, leaving you in your underwear, with him still fully dressed. He begins to unbutton his shirt very slowly, making a show of it and driving you absolutely insane.
He then moved to the button of his trousers and undid that, before discarding them which left him there in his boxers.
He kissed all over your neck, as well as biting and sucking. Marking you. Claiming you. And it felt so good.
You felt his fingers at your entrance, running up and down your slick folds, making you shiver with delight and anticipation of what came next.
You heard the unmistakable sound of a foil packet being opened and you looked up to see him rolling the condom down his long, hard length.
You moaned as you felt the tip of his member teasing your entrance.
"You will be moaning my name." He said as he pushed forward, making you gasp. He pulled out a bit and then slammed back in, making you breathless. You dragged your nails down his back.
"Kilgrave-" You gasped as he began to get rougher. There was no clear line between pain and pleasure anymore. There didn't need to be.
"Oh Jesus- oh god Y/N." He grunted. He continued at a slow, rough pace, making every thrust deliciously painful. He began to speed up.
"Scream for me, Y/N." He growled in your ear.
The command wasn't even necessary.
You screamed and decorated his back with scratch marks as his thrusts got harder and faster.
"Y/N, I'm close." He panted hotly in your ear.
You couldn't even respond. He hit harder and harder.
"Y/N...oh god." He gasped as he reached his climax, grunting through his release. You just lay there panting. But he wasn't done.
You soon felt his mouth at your entrance, sucking your clit and licking. You gasped, and tried to say something but nothing came out but a string of unintelligible profanities.
"K-Kilgrave I-I'm close." You managed to get out, and with that, he intesified his efforts. You felt yourself contracting and then you released, gasping and convulsing.
He then crawled closer to your face.
"Well. I'll have to look for you next time theres a thunderstorm, won't I?" He said, cocking his eyebrow and smirking.
You just lay there, still breathless.