Gosh. I've been unproductive. Here's some angsty smut.

Author's note - Let's just assume birth control in all of my smut imagines, yeah? Unless specified otherwise. Its so awkward to write!

"Leave me alone!" You screamed, the pouring rain mingling with the salty tears that were running down your cheeks.
"Y/N! It wasn't what it looked like!" He shouted, trying to catch up to you.
"What? You with her tongue down your throat? What DID it look like then Kilgrave?" You snarled, your anger eating away at the sadness that seemed to plague and cloud your thoughts.
He said nothing, just took some deep breaths through his nose. He was clearly getting angry too.
"What? Can't tell me to come back? Oh Kilgrave. Poor little Kilgrave. Can't get what he wants. What a shame." You taunt, becoming way too brave in your anger.
"I can't tell you to come back. But I can make you." He says in a dangerously low tone, looking up at you, directly in the eyes. A look that chills you. But you stand your ground, straightening up, and looking back, challenging him.
"Oh yeah? And how do you plan on doing that? Drug me?" You ask, narrowing your eyes.
"Oh Y/N. Poor, naive Y/N. You still have so much to learn about me." He says, a smirk playing at his lips. He slowly makes his way to you and stands in front of you, his expression unchanging.
You take a deep breath, remaining your composure, raising a single eyebrow.
There was barely a second before his lips were on yours, your teeth clashing. You wanted to push him off, tell him to never do so much as even breathe your name again but....
...This was pretty nice.
You wrap your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. You can feel his triumphant smile against your lips and he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. The rain still poured all around you, saturating you both to your skin.
"Do you want to go-" he begins, breaking the kiss.
"Yes." You say, nodding.
He grabs your hand and impatiently pulls you to the front door, opening it and shoving you gently through the doorway, locking the door before taking you face in his hands, kissing you passionately. You move your hands beginning to unbutton his sodden shirt, pushing it off his shoulders hurriedly. He steps back for a moment, grabbing the hem of your tshirt, lifting it over your head and throwing it somewhere. He unbuttons your jeans, walking you backwards, until you're pushed against the dining table. He reaches out and sweeps everything off the table, sending it clattering to the ground. He grabs your waist, lifting you so you're sitting on the now cleared dining table. You run your fingers through his thick, brown hair. He kisses you rough, his teeth tugging gently at your bottom lip, making you gasp. He pushes you back and grabs the belt loops of you jeans, tugging them off you, dropping them to the floor somewhere. He then grabs the waistband of your underwear, dragging them down very slowly. He's not touching you apart from his fingertips, maintaining the tiny bit of contact all the way down your legs, making you shiver with anticipation. When they're finally off, he unbuckles his belt quickly, dropping it to the ground along with the other discarded articles of clothing, before hurriedly unbuttoning his trousers. He grabs your waist, pulling you up so you're now sitting on the table again, with him between your legs.
He positions himself, surging forward, filling you entirely. You moan with pleasure, tugging his hair as you wrap your legs loosely around his skinny hips, allowing him to go deeper. He obviously picks up on this, pushing deeper, making you squeak at the feeling of pain mingling with complete and utter pleasure. As he thrusts at slow, hard pace he begins to kiss from your neck down, beginning to suck just above the lace on your bra, making you whimper at the sensation of his warm lips on your delicate skin.
"Say my name." He growls.
"K-Kilgrave..." You moan, before kissing him heatedly. Command or no command, it would have happened at some point. You can feel his smile against your lips; your kisses being a constant battle for control. He always seemed to come out on top. He pulled back further, pushing back again, making you cry out from the impact.
"Fuck..." You whimper, resting your head on his shoulder. You could feet the knots in your stomach, tightening with every hit, from every touch.
"Fuck...i'm close Y/N..." He pants, digging his fingers into your hips, gripping you tightly.
"I-I am too..." You gasp, moving your hands to his back, dragging your nails down, surely leaving marks. He hisses, biting your neck gently.
One of his hands leaves your hips, trailing downwards. He begins to rub your clit. You moan in pleasure, your legs beginning to shake.
"Kilgrave I'm gonna..." You start, unable to finish your sentence, cut off by his lips on yours once again. You hit your climax, digging your nails right in and wrapping your legs around his waist tighter. You pant as he prys your legs from his waist, laying you back on the table, beginning to thrust again, not long after hitting his own climax with a string of profanities and other colourful language. He scoops you up in his arms, carrying you to the couch, and pulling the throw rug over both of you.
"Don't leave. Please." He whispers.
"Are you kidding? After that?" You say with a little laugh, sitting up and kissing him.

Authors note 2 -
Ugh. Wow. I'm running out of ideas. So, does anyone have any ideas for a fluffy fic? I'd like to write something domestic, cause that's always adorable.
Hope you guys liked this!
Request!
Thanks!