Home

*gender: male
Age: 3
Name: Noah
Thank you SimCat8 for the name.

"Morning darling." You said, kissing your husband on the cheek as he woke up, holding your little boy, Noah in your arms.
"Good morning..." He mumbled, sitting up slowly.
"Daddy!" Noah said, scrambling to get out of your arms.
"Morning, little man," Kilgrave said, putting his arms out "How did you sleep?" He asked.
"Good." Noah said with a little nod.
"That is great to hear." Kilgrave said, giving his son a little hug.
"How does waffles sound for breakfast?" You asked, re tying the belt on your robe.
"Waffles!" Noah shouted.
"Sounds excellent Darling." Kilgrave said, getting out of bed, picking up Noah.

You all made your way downstairs and you began to start making the waffle batter.
"Telly Daddy?" Noah asked, pointing to the TV.
"Yes, of course."
"Ben, Ben, ben!!" Noah said.
"Ben 10 it is." Kilgrave said, switching on the TV before snuggling Noah down on the couch and putting a blanket over him before coming back to the kitchen as you started pouring the batter.
"Cup of tea Darling?" He asked, flicking on the kettle.
"Yes, thank you." You said, turning around with a smile.

He handed you your cup of tea, kissing your shoulder.
"Thank you." You whispered with a smile.
"My pleasure." He said, getting out some plates before picking up his own cup, taking a few sips.
"Noah! Waffles are ready! What do you want on them?" You said.
"Nutella!" Noah said, his eyes glued to the screen.
You put some Nutella on it, before cutting it up into bite sized pieces.
"Would you mind taking this over to him sweetheart?" You asked.
"Of course," he said, taking the plate. "Here you go buddy." He said, sitting the plate on Noah's knee.

"What do you want for dinner?" You asked, flicking though a recipe book.
"You." He whispered, kissing your neck.
"Darling! Noah is just there!" You hissed with a laugh.
"The episode has still got a good 20 minutes..."
"Is that a suggestion?"
"Oh, you know it." He said, taking your hand and leading you up the stairs.

Authors note-
Hey guys.
My wonderful boyfriend and I have been writing a story together titled 'What the heart knows'.
We've decided to post it on Wattpad.
It follows the story of Cedric Grey, and upper class gentleman in the Victorian Era and one of his house maids, Emilia Clarke, his former childhood friend.
It has BDSM, romance and lots of other things yet to come.
I'm going to post it fairly soon, so if you wouldn't mind, maybe just check it out? It might not be your cup of tea but even so it would mean so much.
It's filled with POV switches and tells both sides of each situation.

I won't be stopping writing this. I'm quite proud of it and despite my lack of content the past months, I won't be giving up on this.
In fact, it was writing 'what the heart knows' that actually inspired me to come back to this.
How does a Victorian Era themed imagine sound?