Putting the Sin in Sin Bin. ReaderXKilgrave

Everyone had left. Jess had asked you to keep an eye on him. The camera was off. He was looking at you with an intimidating, intense look that made you squirm in your chair. You stare back, and he smirks at your discomfort. It angers you so much. Thats it. You stand up, switching the microphone on and then the camera. You were going to make him use his powers. You wanted it over with. How dare he look at you like that. You go to the cell door, turning the wheel before doing the same with the second.
You step into the ankle depth water, immediately feeling cold.
You keep your composure, sauntering towards him.
Focus.
You wanted him to snap.
Although you'd already discovered that it would be difficult. You'd moved in with him three days ago and in fact he was painfully patient.
He says nothing, still gazing at you like the big bad wolf. It angered you. You pushed him backwards. You may not have super strength, but you had trained for years and years with Jessica. Kicking ass was something you were familiar with.
You grab the collar of his shirt and hold him against the wall, all too prepared to knee him where it hurt.
"Alright asshole, you're going to use your powers and get this over with." You snarl.
"Am I?" He challenges.
"Yes." You say confidently.
He laughs a little as you throw him to the ground.
"Why are you laughing?" You demand angrily.
"Its just so funny. You're so sweet and innocent. Its funny watching you try." He says arrogantly, standing up. You can feel his warm breath on your face. A small, amused smile plays at his lips.
And all of a sudden, those lips are on yours.
Your body goes hot at the feeling, burning like fire. But its not angers. You kiss back, knowing how god damn wrong this was. He wraps his arms around his waist and you quickly remove them, pushing him backwards against the wall, in the one blind spot. You kiss him roughly, biting his lip. You pull away, then realising what had just happened. He didn't even tell you to do that.
"Feels good, doesn't it? Being in control." He whispers with a wolfish grin.
"You asshole!" You say stepping backwards.
"I didn't do anything. Well. I did, but I didn't say anything." He says with a smirk, walking towards the cold metal bed, laying down, his hands behind his head.
"Might wanna delete that recording too." He says with a wink.
You're seething with anger. You turn on your heel, exiting the cell and deleting all evidence of what just happened. So it starts again. Another intense stare down.
Jess finally gets back.
"What happened? Has he said anything?" She says, placing a coffee on the table for you.
"Hm? Said anything. No. Nope. Hasn't said a thing." You Say, taking a sip of the coffee.
Jess's phone rings.
"Its Trish." She says, walking down the hall.
He winks at you again and motions to zipping his mouth.

Authors. note-
Wow. That was a really shoddy piece. Anyway. I was watching one of my favorite movies today. Its called Red Dog and it has Rachael Taylor in it (Trish Walker, FYI) as a character called Nancy Grey. Its an Aussie movie and its one of those things that makes me proud to be Aussie. Rachael comes from the same state in Australia as I do AND SHES KISSED DAVID TENNANT WHICH IS NOT FAIR but anyway. Red Dog is a fantastic movie and I definitely recommend it. Its based on the true story of the literally legendary Red Dog from the mining town Dampier. Theres a statue in his honor. Its got a lot of laughs and it also has its fair share of tears.
Check it out if you ever get the chance!
Hope you guys enjoyed this little spin off. I'm gonna do another one way better than this. The only reason I wrote this was to tell you about Red Dog.
Thennnks.
Love you loads!