Chapter 3

"Clarissa." I called her name as she stopped at the red light.

"Hmm?" She turned to me.

"I don't want to go to school." I said because I'm going to see Cole.

"Why?"

"I don't want to go to school, I hate it."

"Cassie, 5 months left." She said as she drove again. She stopped a block away and gestured me to go out.

"I'm sick."

"Too late. We're here princess, get your butt out." Clarissa pushed me and I turned to her pouting.

"You're so mean! I don't want to go to school! Please save me!" I begged her and she looked me completely suspicious. She hates helping me to ditch class because our mom caught us once and she's so mad.

"No."

"Please.. help me."

"No, Cassie." She shook her head.

"Rissa.." Cough "I'm dying." Cough "Please."

"No, Cassie. Get out!" She hissed and I glared at her.

"You're the worst sibling!" I got out and she smirked before driving away. I walked to school and went straight to my locker. I opened it and Cole suddenly leaned his body to the locker beside mine.

"Good morning, girlfriend." He said with a smile.

"I'm not your girlfriend." I said without looking at him.

"You asked me out yesterday so.. you're my girlfriend." He said confidently.

"I'm not, Cole." I said as I was about to close my locker. He put a USB in and smiled widely.

"My project, help me with that." He said.

"No, I don-"

"Do it, I don't care. If you don't do it, I'll make your life miserable." He threatened and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"If this is your project, you should make it yourself. It's not mine to begin with." I said as I grabbed the USB and put it in front of him.

"You really don't want to do it?"

"I can company you but I won-"

"Ah.. you want to spend time with me?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No, but it's not fair."

"Do it." He patted my shoulder and walked away. I let out a long sigh and grabbed my laptop to see his project. I went to class and opened it.

"Asshole." I hissed. It's actually a homework from our chemistry class. The teacher gave us 200 questions and he's crazy for asking us to do this. Cole walked into class.

"Have you do it?" He asked.

"No, you do it yourself." I said and he grabbed a chair to sit beside me. He leaned his face close to me and caressed my cheek with the back of his hand.

"Don- don't touch me." I pushed his hand away.

"Nervous?" He smiled.

"Do it together, I don't want to do it for you." I said bravely and he shook his head.

"Do it together or I'll let the teacher know!" I looked straight into his eyes and he's completely surprised.

"You really dare to threaten me?"

"I don't have time for this." I said and I'm not lying.

"Okay, you can come to my house after school, we can do this together." He said and I nodded. "This will be fun." He said before getting up. I sighed and he walked out from my class.

How I wanted to throw a chair at him! He's such an annoying guy. After the first and second class, we have a lunch break. Since I'm on a diet today, I have to stay healthy. I walked to the cafeteria and someone pulled me away.

It's Cole.

"What? What do you want?"

"Don't be rude to me, girlfriend." He said and his friends laughed. I turned to see friends waving at me.

"Buy us lunch." Ben said.

"Buy it yourself." I glared at him.

"Oh.. never thought she will be this feisty."

"Buy me mac and cheese, fish tacos and burgers." He said as he gave me his money. I looked at him completely not liking any of this treatment but instead of getting intro trouble. I queued to buy all the foods that they want. I even ordered myself a mango juice and I paid the food.

I brought the food to their table and Cole looked at all the food one by one.

"Where's my butter chicken?" Tim asked.

"He didn't ask for it." I said.

"Nice.. you listened." He said and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my mango juice but he stopped me. He took it and drank it.

"That's my drink." I glared.

"Ahh she glares.." Cole mocked me and his friends laughed. I wanted to smack his head but I want them to leave me alone, not to make my life more miserable at school.

After school, I decided to go out and run away from Cole.

"Not so fast, baby!" He stopped me and I jumped seeing him jump out of nowhere.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Ugh uhmmm.."

"Come on." He held my hand and dragged me to his car.

"Get in." I got in right away and thanked God I have no schedule or Flora will kill me. Cole drove out from the school to go straight to his house. I followed him in.

"Hello son." I turned to see his mother standing in a hallway.

"Hey mom."

"Who is this?" She looked at me curiously.

"My friend, we have a project together." More like yours.

"Oh okay."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Harrison. I'm Cassie." I introduced myself politely.

"Nice to meet you too. I hope you like chocolate." She said all of the sudden.

"Yes, I do like it." Cole gestured me to follow him upstairs. I'm not surprise that his house is as big as mine. He led me to his room. He put his laptop on his desk and gestured me to do it. He turned on his PA5 and started to play.

I guess we love the same games. I decide to do his project and let him play his games after that I want to go home. As I'm looking at him playing games, I wanted to protest and tell him the strategy.

"That's not the moves, you're such a loser." I said as I grabbed the joystick from him.

"What do you know about game?"

"Oh.. I know so much about it!"