Chapter 4

"Yesss! I win!" I squealed and jumped around the room. Cole looked at me completely pissed and I teased him for being a loser.

"You're gamer huh? There's no way that you just beat me." He looked at me suspiciously.

"I don't study all the time." I said and we played 5 more games in which I win 4 out of 5.

My phone rang and I had to take it. I answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Cassie! It's 7 pm, where are you?!" I looked at the called ID and it's Victor. I turned to the clock in Cole's room and it's 7.03.

"I'm at my friend's house." I said.

"We're all looking and waiting for you. Come home now! Let me know the address, I'll pick you up." He said.

"No! I'll go home now! You don't need to pick me up!"

"Don't argue with me."

"Just send the driver, okay? I'll send you the address." I whispered and ended the call.

"Who is that?" Cole asked.

"My brother, he was worried." I answered truthfully.

"Don't forget about my project!" Cole said as he continued to play. I walked to him and pinched his arm causing him to scream and turned to me glaring.

"It was a dare to ask you to be my boyfriend and I'm not your girlfriend so why should I?" I smiled.

"Listen, I don't care if it's a dare or not." He hissed.

"I'm not your girlfriend."

"Too bad but you are, aren't you suppose to be glad? You're my first girlfriend and I saved you fromthe humiliation that Gina made." He smirked.

"Let's break up then.."

"No."

"Ugh! I don't want this!"

"Just bring home the homework and collect it next week." He said like it was mine to begin with.

"No, just search for the answer in the book. Don't be lazy! You're the only heir to Harrision so work for it!" I said and walked to the door of his bedroom.

"Harrison doesn't need history."

"Do it yourself." I said and walked out from his room. My phone vibrated letting me know that my drivers outside. I walked out from the house but Cole followed me.

"Do my homework! I mean it!"

"No."

"I'll make your life miserable!" He threatened.

"Whatever.." I said ignoring him and I jogged towards my car. I got in and went straight home.

"Hey guys." I greeted my siblings as I walked into my house.

"It's 8 pm, you didn't even tell me that you're going to a friends house." Victor said.

"Why are you so early?"

"Don't try to change the subject, I went home looking for you and you're nowhere to be found. You don't bring the other phone with you huh?" He asked as I walked towards the stairs.

"Yes, that phone was for modelling. I didn't bring that one."

"Where were you?" Vincent asked.

"Working on a project with a friend, I lose track of time. I'm sorry." I said and Clarissa joined us. She just got out from the kitchen.

"While you guys are here, I want you to come to my concert.." She said as she winked at me saving my ass.

"Of course, we'll come." Victor said.

"Have you all eat dinner?" Vincent asked.

"I was going to order something but if you're going to cook for us. I want steak." Clarissa said and she made her way upstairs.

"Anything for me." I said.

"Have you eat today?" Vincent asked.

"I did." Lies.

"Let me make you all some food. Come down in 20 minutes!" I nodded and made my way upstairs. My phone vibrated and I took it out from my pocket.

DO MY HOMEWORK. LAST CHANCE.

-Cole

I hate him.