Chapter 5

I closed my eyes and tried to tell myself that it's just a dream. I opened my eyes again and saw Cole and his friends were laughing at me. Cole was walking towards me earlier and he pretended to slip and spill all of his drinks on me.

It was coke and now my whole body is sticky. I quickly ran to my locker to get my spare uniform and ran again to the toilet.

"Oh! The weirdo is all sticky!" Gina said in her high pitch tone.

"You're sad?" Gina asked but I tried to walk past her to change my clothes. Suddenly the bell rings and great, I'll be late for class. Gina and her minions walked out first and I quickly changed my uniform.

I think I'll just do Cole's project and be done with him. Today I have a schedule at 11 so I will ditch school. My school knew about my real identity, my parents came to school letting them my job.

After I changed, I walked back to my locker and texted Flora to pick me up at 10 cause I need to take shower first. I can't go to the photoshoot completely sticky.

After I texted Flora, I ran to class and lied about why I got in late. I can't concentrate in class, my mind was everywhere especially thinking about Cole. What's his problem? He really hates me that much that his goal is to make my life hell.

On break time, I walked to my locker to get my stuff before leaving school. Cole stopped me by standing in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Where are you going?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"I asked you first."

"My homework." He said.

"I have not make it." I said trying to walked past him but he caught my wrist.

"Where are you going? Ditching school?"

"I have to go! Let me go!" I tried to pull my wrist away from himz

"Won't let you until you finish my project." He said and I looked at him completely pissed

"I'll do it but not now."

"I don't trust you." He hissed.

"The choice is yours." I pushed his hand away and I ran out from school straight into my car.

"Let's go home first." I told her and she nodded. I leaned my body back to my seat and sighed.

"Where is this photoshoot again?"

"Watch company." She said and I nodded. I pulled my wig off and took my braces off. I've been doing these for the past 3 years and I have no problem with it until Cole.

"What time we will go to New York?"

"9 in the morning." She said and I nodded.

"My friends are going to be there right?"

"Yes, they will be on the same flight as you." I squealled and Flora chuckled.

"Go shower.. a quick one!" She stopped at my house and I quickly ran inside to take a shower. After showering, I put on my denim jeans and baggy shirt. I grabbed my bag with my other phone along with my purse.

"Ready?" She asked as I got into the car.

"Yes, let's go." She drove me to the photoshoot and as soon as I arrived. They gave me my clothes and got into the photoshoot right away. I did my job professionally and finished pretty quickly.

"That's a wrap!" The photographer said and I walked to me for a handshake.

"Thank you everyone!" I said and walked to Flora.

"I forgot to tell you that Clarissa has a concert next month so can you empty my schedule that day?" I asked.

"Of course, you're going alone or will go with your family?"

"Family but will sit separately." I said and I hate it. I hate that I can't sit with my family at concerts. My parents won't let me because they're waiting for me to graduate. I know they have their own reasons for it and I understand that.

"Okay, you don't need to worry. I'll arrange it for you." Flora said and I hugged her.

"You're the best! Do I have a schedule after this?" I asked.

"No, but your schedule ahead will be so packed." She reminded me and I nodded. I decided to call my sister after I got into the car.

"Clarissaaaaa."

"Yes, Cassie? Do you need anything?"

"What are you doing now?" I asked curiously.

"Just practicing and composing. Why?"

"Can I go visit you?"

"Of course you can, buy me some bread on the way, will you? I'm so starving." I chuckled.

"Okay, like usual?"

"Yup, like usual."

"Okay, see you!" I ended the call and turned to Flora who just got back from the toilet.

"Your sister's place?" She asked.

"Yes and she wants cheese bread." Flore drove me to my sister's place and we stopped by her favorite bakery. I bought some of her favorites.

"Hello, are you Katherina?" Two beautiful girls recognized me.

"Yes, I am."

"Can we take a picture together?"

"Yes! Of course!" I took a photo with two of them and then paid for my bread. After that I went straight to her place. I put my things on her table and she walked over to me.

"Hey missy.."

"Here.." I gave her the plastic bag full of breads.

"Thankyou."

"Welcome." My phone school rang and my sister saw the name and I pressed the red button.

"Who's that?" She asked.

"What? No one."

"I'm not stupid."

"My friend at school." I said and he called me again. I gestured my sister to wait and I walked out from the room to pick up the call.

"What do you want?"

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Somewhere on earth."

"I heard piano in the background. Where are you?"

"What do you want? Just tell me, you don't need to ask me where I'm at."

"I want you to come to my house and do my project." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"No."

"Come quickly before I change my mind." He ended the call and I can't believe he wanted me to go there. I decided to ignore him and went back to my sister.

"Can you tell me who's the asshole?" She asked as she turned to me smirking.

"No one."

"No one? I don't think it's no one."

"Boyfriend?" My eyes widen.

"Boyfriend? For real?" She added and I shook my head.

"No, he's not. Rissa, I have to go.." I said because I don't want her to ask me questions like this.

"Go on a date?" She teased me.

"No!"

"Fine, you can go and make sure you tell me lter about your secret boyfriend." I ran away before the can tease me more. I called Flora to pick me up and drop me at Cole's place but that's when I realized I'm not dressed as Cassie.

Shoot!

I went back home first to dress as Cassie and then I went straight to Cole's place.