Story of my life

Jordan's POV

She looks so peaceful when she's asleep.

I'm glad she finally told Ally about us. Then maybe Ally will get jealous, fall for me and dump that Benjamin guy. I mean what is the use of dating someone if their on the other side of the world?

I've liked  Ally since the beginning; yeah Liz is cool too but Ally is everything I want. She's funny, cute, clumsy, intelligent and most of all artistic...

"You still awake?" Liz says rubbing her eyes slowly, moving closer too my chest."Yeah, I was just up thinking about Ally." I say hoping she would help me figure out some things.

"Really, what about her?" she says lifting up her head to look at me.

"Well... do you really think her and that guy are going to last?" I say tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear; since I know she likes it when I do that.

"To be honest I really don't know. I mean he is her first boyfriend and love. Just like you are mine." she says and smiles at me afterwards.

I know I am not being a good person doing this to Lizzy but my love for Ally is far greater than our friendship.

"They must really trust each other huh?" she says standing up to close the window. "What do you mean?"

I look at her as she leans against her dresser, throwing her shrit and trousers on the sofa putting on her pjs. She's never been a shy person; one of the reasons why I don't like her.

"Just think about it, they must trust the other a lot knowing that they wouldn't cheat on them."

And just by saying those words she gave me a brilliant idea.

"Come here you." I say pulling her towards me and giving a kiss. I mean she deserves it.

"What was that for?" she says parting her lips from mine. "What, can't I give my girlfriend a kiss?" If only she was Ally...

"I didn't say that..." she says bitting her lower lip.

"I have to get going before I get grounded." I say standing up, reaching for my jacket.

"Fine common, because if you get grounded I won't be able to see you and we will have a long distance relationship just like Ally and her bf." she says showing me out.

"Haha funny. We will still  see each other at school."

"Yeah but it will still feel like a long distance relationship and those aren't for me."

I open the car door, close it then open my window.

Soon Ally will be the one saying those words. A smirk forms on my face.

"What are you smirking at?"

"Nothing. Bye boo! " I say backing the car up.

**************
Lizzy's POV

I guess this is just like in a movies; best friends fall for each other.

But the funny thing is that I always thought Jordan like Ally or maybe I just friendzoned him how cliché I am.

"Honey, are you still awake?" I hear my mother's voice say.

"No, why?" I say sitting up right.

"I skyped your father this morning and I didn't know you had already left." she says taking a seat next to me.

"I am really sorry mom, I was in a hurry." I say giving her a hug.

"Its okay honey. You father said he will be sending you something for you birthday." she says cupping my face in her hands.

I really do adore my mother. She is such a strong woman and never gives up on anything especially on love.

She's gone through so much since my father left.

He was actually deported, because his green card had expired and they weren't married. One week  after my father left my mother found out she was pregnant with me.

She says I am a symbol of their love.

I love my father so much but I have never even met him in real life.

That one of the reasons me and Ally became best friends our fathers were always so far from us.

We always had to have long distance relationships with them.

Maybe that's why she is in such a wonderful relationship with Ben. She is understanding and has patience. Something that I lose from time to time.

Jordan thought I was just joking...but long distance relationships aren't for me. Its hard enough with my father.

My parents are always so positive and that's why I always work so hard at school. I want you make them proud.

"He really didn't need to do that mom." I say cupping her hands in mine.

"Oh honey, you know your father there is no stopping him. Now get some sleep. I love you, honey." she says after tucking me in.

Yeah, my mother still does that haha...

"Love you too mom. Remember to pray before you you fall a sleep."

"I will mom don't worry." I say blowing her a kiss.

I pick up my phone to text Ally and maybe Jordan but the guy has to text first doesn't he?

Al: Hey

Well that's funny.

Me: Hey bae

Al: Why are you calling me poop?

Me: Because

Al: Because what huh?

Me: You know Jordan kissed me today and called me boo*

Al: OMG  that's so cute!!!

Me: Oh boy here we go

Al: jdiceghwjisby

Me: Ally are you still there?

Al: eghjdhhsvgsgjdijehndgsjjshsitfiy ojcihdydyodykdkydyfuv7vdjejdjygehuu ivufufydtieu5wi533o6r96diyxtdursurajrzjtxyicufpuf8gogiyh9ypitsu4s8yd

Me: Good night to you too! ;*

I get out of bed and knee down.

*Dear God, I appreciate everything that your have done and are doing for me. Please give me patience and knowledge in the way I handle other people.
Amen*

I am a very religious person.

As I get back in bed I feel my phones vibration on my back.

♡Jordan♡: Night boo!

Me: Good night J ♡

AN: Well now you know Lizzy a little bit better. I really do hope you guys are enjoying this story and are starting to understand it.

Please don't forget to vote and message me if you have any suggestions or would I like to be in the story.