Letting Go

Ally's POV

I never realised how beautiful Cape Town is.

I was really upset, because Benjamin wasn't answering my calls, texts and or even on social media. The one time he texted me back was when he broke up with me.

I kept on asking him to tell me what was wrong but I got nothing.

This afternoon I called him again. The call was answered but not by him. It was a girl and she told me that Benjamin said to her that he was happier with her then he has ever been with me.

It did sting and it still does. I still can't get what that girl had said out of my head.

So Liz proposed we go hiking on Mount Lion. I would do anything at that point that would get Benjamin off my mind.

Maybe we weren't met to be together. Pictures of them both together were all over his instagram.

Jordan suggested I leave my phone with him. He said if Benjamin broke up with me over a text message; he didn't deserves me. He also convinced me to tell Benjamin that I didn't care for him.

Nothing but lies were being sent to Benjamin. I wasn't the one typing though. Jordan was being really protective.

While packing the things we were taking with us Jordan helped me completely erase Ben from my life. I locked everything in one of my closets.

Jordan did seem pretty happy blocking Ben. Boy he got a kick out of it.

And now here I am admiring the beautiful of view of Cape Town. Benjamin is for sure the farthest thing from my mind now...

"Do you want some coffee, Al?" Liz asks handing me a cup of coffee. I nodded yes and took the mug from her.

After making herself a cup, she sat next to me.

The cold wind was sofly but it was but if is still a nice day outside.

Benjamin would enjoy this a lot... Really can't I go one moment without thinking about him.

But on the bright side Lizzy's Birthday is coming up and I have been planning a huge surprise for her. It was going to benefit both me and her but I guess now that Benjamin is out of the picture it will only benefit her.

But that should be a good thing right... I mean getting to see Benjamin would just have been a bonus.

I have to learn to let go...

"SO... how is it going with you and Jordan?" I ask her taking a sip of my coffee while looking up at her.

"Fine... I guess. He has been happy these past few days but he hasn't been available either way I'm for sure not the one making him happy." She says frowning and looking at the breathtaking view.

"Do you mean you guys broke up?" She took a sip of her coffee before answering me.

I look once more at the clouds.
A sigh leaves her lips. " I thought everything was going to fine until he told me he just wanted to stay friends... over text too." I laugh at her last remark.

"You too huh?" I say. "Yep one more thing we have in common." "Well are in this together." I say and pull her in for a hug.

"What would I do without you?" She says smiling. " Really don't know."

I stand up and run to my bag. I pulled out my video and filmed her. "Stop!" She says laughing and covering her face with her hands.

"Common... Liz, let's go make memories!" I say pulling her up with the video camera in my hand.

****One Week Later****

Lizzy's POV

We are at the airport right now ready to leave for Denmark where my father lives.

Ally and my mother surprised me with this at my birthday party. They are the absolute best family ever.

But this must be hard for Ally; going back to the place where she finally met the love of her life.

When I asked her she said would be fine.

*********
Benjamin's POV

I did find my phone after two days. It was actually Amber that found it but I till this day wish she never did.

Ally broke up with me...

She had sent me so many hateful things. I could swear it wasn't her typing all of that.

I did try to communicate with her but she blocked me everywhere and was rejecting my calls.

Amber told me that I should just give up.

The thing is just that she didn't know how much I loved this girl and how much I cared for her. I was the only person that she trusted. I was her rock. See was different from anyone that I had ever met. A good different.

Not even Lizzy would answer my calls.

I had been posting pictures of Amber, Tobias and myself on instagram. Boy did Amber love taking pics of herself with my phone. She said something about it taking better selfies.

They were actually keeping me happy ... just a little though.

I always look at Ally's pictures on instagram. I feel like stalker. I kept on scrolling through her feed. She looks so happy without me.

I also learned that she was coming to Denmark. I felt a little happy; not gonna lie.

"You still looking at her pictures?!" Amber said annoyed. I really don't know what her problem is.

I turned my phone off and focused on the strawberry milkshake that was in front of me.

"Guys let's go to the carnival." Amber proposed all excited. It was a Friday.

I just had to ask my mother.

"So mor can I go please?" I asked practical on my knees. She continued making her chocolate milkshake.

"Please mor? " I said looking at her with my puppy dog eyes. "Fine, only if you take your siblings with you."

"Fine, no problem they can come along."I say and go call them.

*****At Carnival*****

"Okay go crazy but make sure you take care of Marius. We will meet each other back here and if you need anything call me." I say giving them money.

"Yeah we know all the rules." Amanda says grabbing Marius' hand walking away.

Suddenly Amber and Tobias pop up behind me. "Glad to see you finally made it!" Amber says pulling me in one direction.

"Where is Tobias?"