Cooties

Benjamin's POV

I wake up with a throbbing headache and something rapped around my waist.

I look down and to my surprise it's Ally and her head on my chest. A smile spreads across my face.

I look around and see that we are in my room which means our plan worked.

"Ally, wake up." I say trying to wake her up. "Mhm, leave me be Jordan, I love Benjamin." She says mumbling in her sleep.

I smile to myself and place a kiss on her forehead.

"Ewww." Marius says as he opened the door putting his hand in front of his eyes.
He then steps forward reaching for my hand, trying to pull me off the bed. "Benji, you are going to get cooties." I laugh at what he said and without paying any attention to what Marius is doing both Ally and I plummeting towards the floor.

"Ouch." Ally says while massaging her forehead trying to gain her balance.

Marius runs to her rescue helping her. "What a gentleman." Ally to him and gives him a kiss on his cheek. Did that kid just blush? Isn't he afraid of getting cooties.

"Marius, aren't you going to go wash your cheek, you might get cooties." I say rising an eyebrow at him.

He touches his cheek, frowns at me then starts to speak the frown disappearing imiditely. "Not really, Benja. I have an invisible shield that protects me against cooties." He then sticks his tongue out at me and runs away.

I look up at Ally and she is simply on the floor laughing her butt off. She looks at me, stops laughing while standing up and walks over to me. "We should probably go change your bandaid." She says and leads me towards the bathroom.

***** One Week Later ********

Ally's POV

Its been a tiring week. My mother and I are leaving on Sunday. Benjamin and his siblings have been going to school for the past week so I've been shopping with the two mothers or more like me carrying their bags and listening to their man problems.

It turns out my mother is still not over my father and they ended up kissing on New Years Eve. Now she has mixed feelings and thinks she is still in love with him.

I didn't even have to lift a finger. I guess everything happens for a reason.

I've also been able to meet up with Jordan a couple of times and the plan is well under way. Jordan leaves for South Africa today and I promised him that I would escort him to the airport.

Believe me, it takes every fiber in my being not to throw up every time I see him. I think he has cooties and in my head I run for the hills when he touches me.

"Mother, I have to go say bye to a friend at the airport. I won't take too long." I say as I grab my jacket and exit trough the door.

***** At the airport *****

Narrator:

As Ally made it to the departures terminal she froze. Jordan was right there, waiting for her. She took a deep breath before she walked towards him putting on a fake smile.

"Hey, babe." Jordan says hugging her tight, smelling her.

Ally actually missed Jordan. He was one of her best friends and she still doesn't understand why he was doing this to her. He knew how much Ben meant to her.

As they break off the hug Jordan already miss Ally. "Have a safe flight." She says looking the other way, wanting Jordan to leave already.

"What, no goodbye kiss?" He asks nearing her which makes Ally feel even more uncomfortable.

Just as Jordan leans in, closing his eyes, Ally's phone starts to ring and Jordan's flight is called for boarding.

Ally looks up at Jordan smiling and waving goodbye. Ouch, Jordan thought to himself as he saw Ally leaves talking on the phone.

He was thinking of running after her, kissing her like in the movies but decided against the idea once his flight got called up for the second time.

On the other hand Ally was so releaved when phone started ringing, because if she had to kiss Jordan again she would have thrown up and for real this time.

Her mother was on the other line telling her to come home and it was about 19:00 when she got home.

Opening the front door the apartment was dark the only source of light being the candles which made a path way lead outside to the balcony. She then hears voices.

This must be my dad, trying to impress my mother beign all romantic and stuff, she thought to herself.

As she starts to tiptoe out the front door Benjamin appears out of nowhere wearing a tuxedo, scaring the features off Ally.

She then slipped but Benjamin ended up catching her just in time. "Prince Charming to my rescue." Ally says then giggles.

She could see Benjamin was kind of nervous so she punched his arm. "Ouch, what was that for." Benjamin says massaging his arm. "To get rid of your nerves." Ally says smiling.

Ally then remembers that her parents maybe having dinner out on the balcony so she reaches for the door but Benjamin grabs her arm before she could walk out the door and leads her towards the balcony.

As they reached the balcony their favourite song: " Hold Back The River " by James Bay playing in the background. Ally looks to her right and sees Marius with a red rose in his one hand and his other a sign that says: "Look down at our stars."

Ally glances at Benjamin but he is no where to be found. She frowns and finally decides to look down. What she saw was beyond beautiful!

In the dark there was light. Small flickering lights were spelling out prom with a question mark.

On his que Benjamin showed up behind Ally with two bags of marshmallows. They both had sticky notes on them. The one sticky note read no and the other read yes.

Benjamin had a dorky smile on his face. "Gosh, you are such a dork." Ally said grabbing one of the sticky notes and putting it on Benjamin's forehead. She then took both bags and left Benjamin standing alone.

Marius couldn't stop giggling. Benjamin frowned as he looked at the sticky note which read no on it. Ally then appeared by the sliding door. "Hey, loverboy don't have a heart attack and in my defense, I had to go with Jordan to my farewell, because you couldn't make it. I promise to ring up Amber, just to see if she is free." Ally said after walking up to Benjamin chowing on the marshmallows she then turns around and starts walking back into the apartment.

"Not so fast." Benjamin says rapping his arms around Ally's waist catching her by surprise and making her drop the marshmallows which gave Benjamin the opportunity to kiss her as she turned around to pick up the marshmallows.

Marius put his hand in front of his eyes, whispering the word "cooties" to himself.

"Is that a yes?" Benjamin asked leaning his forehead against hers. "Manhattan." Is all Ally said; which was the name of the backet that had the yes sticky note on it. Marius went close to the edge of the balcony giving the people on the street a thumbs up.

Fireworks then went off. Ally's pulled away from the kiss looking up at the sky. You could see the excitement in her eyes. Benjamin couldn't take his eyes off of Ally; the look on her face was priceless.

Benjamin then looked down the balcony to she Ally's father giving him a glare with Ally standing next to him oh she was all giggles waving at him and Benjamin just swallowed hard while stretching the collor of his shirt for some air.