III. REFLECTION OF CLOUDS

[unedited]

REFLECTION OF CLOUDS

THE MINUTE ARDEN stepped foot into the museum, Grant noticed that her eyes sparkled. It was as if she just walked into heaven, or her second home.

He just stared at her in awe. It was obvious to him that she truly loved art. She wasn't one of those girls that claimed to "love" art but could only mention "Starry Night."

Her hair was in a really messy ponytail, and she didn't seem to be wearing much makeup. even from the side you could tell how plump her lips were. She was effortlessly beautiful.

"Why are you staring at me?" she said, snapping him out of his trance.

"wait what?

she looked at him for a few seconds, "It's nothing." she says shaking her head looking in front of her.

the museum wasn't crowded at all it seemed like it was only the two of them.

"Well come on are we gonna see some art or not." Grant exclaimed, which triggered her to start walking.

Grant quickly followed after her putting his hands in his jean pockets.

...

They were both standing in front of a large painting. So big it curved the room almost. Grant was in awe his eyes widened at what was before him.

Strokes of deep blue to lilac lines.

" This is amazing "

Arden smiled not taking her eyes of the painting

" Reflections of Clouds on the Water-Lily Pond" she simply said glancing over at him.

" I'm guessing this isn't your first time here." He said giving her somewhat of a smile.

The brunette tilted her head as if she was a lost puppy and smiled, "and i'm guessing this is your first time here"

" Well, Sunshine you guessed right."

Both standing in front of each other, one looking up, the other looking down.

It was as if Goliath and a bunny were up against each other.

Arden sighed, turning around focusing on the painting,"I come here almost everyday just see art like this, it gives me some kind of goal that maybe one day my art will be in here inspiring others." she said not sure if she was talking to him or herself.

" Not like you would understand " she said looking down at her shoes.

"No I understand completely" he said quietly making her turn her attention at him.

His eyes were glued at the painting as if a message was gonna pop up giving him an answer.

At that moment Arden knew that the Grant Taylor she knew had more layers than she expected.

And she was gonna find out.

A/N
OKAY SO I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG !! I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS GONNA GET THIS MUCH RECOGNITION.

Q: ARE YOU ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR?

PS SORRY IF THIS SUCKED I REALLY TRIED TO MAKE THIS ENJOYABLE

DONT FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT, AND TO BE AWESOME !!!