V. GIRLFRI(END)

[unedited]

GIRLFRI(END)

"WHERE IS MY fucking textbook." Arden muttered as she was rummaging through the mess she calls a locker. Papers from 2 years ago were in that locker and for some reason she found a spoon as well.

"Need some help?" She heard a voice behind her, that she instantly recognized.

Turning around she sighed in defeat,
"Grant."

"Arden." He said smiling mischievously at her.

"Would you by any chance have a AP Chem textbook?" She asked trying to fix the mess she made in her locker, closing it after.

"Nope but, my girlfriend does" He said, as she sees a beautiful olive skinned girl walking towards them. She was absolutely perfect.

Clear skin. Great smile. Amazing hair. It would be absolutely impossible if she had a bombass personality too.

"Hey babe" she greeted kissing Grant on the cheek lightly before facing Arden who was both not shocked that she was drop dead gorgeous but amazed that he got a girl like that.

"Baby, my friend Arden here forgot her AP Chem book and was wondering if she could borrow yours?" He said looking at Arden as he puts his arm around his girlfriends waist.

She smiled at her taking out the textbook that shes been looking for from her backpack and handed it to her, "Here, I just had her class so I wont need it. Just give it to me or Grant at lunch or something."

Arden smiled taking the book and putting it in her bag.

"Oh by the way I'm Olivia!" Olivia exclaimed smiling at her.

"Arden, but you already knew that" she said sheepishly, messing with her hair.

Olivia was about to say something else but just when she was the bell rang.

"Well thats my cue to go! I'll see you at lunch babe" She sighed giving him a quick kiss on the lips before walking to her next class.

"Bye Arden!" She said not turning her back from her as she walked away.

"Your girlfriend is-"

"Amazing?" He said cutting her off. However his tone didn't reflect the words he described her. It was dull, boring, almost as if it wasn't enough.

"Yeah she's amazing, points to you."

"Are we still on after school?"

"Yeah sure" she said walking away from him.
Still wondering why Grant wasn't well "Grant" a few minutes ago.

A/N

I FEEELLL SOOOO BAD FOR NOT UPDATING BUT THINK OF THIS AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO YOU ALL. THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT AND REALLY SUCKY BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING TODAY.

Q: ISNT OLIVIA JUST THE GREATEST? IDK I WAS GONNA MAKE HER BITCHY BUT WHATS THE FUN IN THAT?