IV. THAT WHITE (FUCK)BOY

[unedited]

THAT WHITE FUCKBOY

ARDEN WENT HOME after her little museum adventure with grant. She got out her keys opening the front door to be welcomed by the voices of her aunt and mother.

" I hope this bisexuality thing that Arden claimed to be is a phase cause I swear Freya if your daughter doesn't bring a husband into this home i might just scream"

Arden rolled her eyes at that ridiculous statement her aunt made. Arden knew that coming out as bisexual to her family wasn't going to be easy.

Her mom took it easy. She told her she was gonna love her either way. However with her dad it took some time for him to accept it. It first started with silent dinners and breakfasts. But he soon accepted the fact that she was bisexual and he can't do anything about it, other than love her with all his might.

Arden walked over to the kitchen interrupting their conversation, "Hey Ma" she said smiling at her, intentionally ignoring her aunt and poured herself a cup of orange juice.

"Uhh, honey did you not see your Auntie Soraya?" Her mom asked clearly noticing her rude behavior.

Arden parted her lips acting clueless to the whole situation, "OH, well fuck me in the asshole! I did not see you there auntie!"

"ARDEN!" her mom scolded, not liking her choice of words.

"Sorry, Mom I was completely distracted, thinking about how many lesbians im gonna eat out later." She said looking straight at her aunt finishing up her juice.

The women just looked at her stunned, and Arden was enjoying every second of it.

"Well, I have a lot of homework to get doing." she said making her exit, "LOVE YOU" she exclaimed to her mom before running up the stairs.

...

"YOU SAID WHAT?!"

"Calm down minnie mouse we have been over this" the brunette said, putting her phone on speaker so she could change out of her clothes.

"Yeah, I know but I have never been so proud!"

her best friend exclaimed on the other line.

"Yeah yeah calm your tits."

"Anyways, how was your little museum trip with mister Grant Taylor."

"Oh you mean that white fuckboy?" she said rolling her eyes putting on a huge white t-shirt filled with many paint streaks.

"Yes, THAT white fuckboy."

"It was okay I mean, it wasn't-" Arden was about to finish her sentence when she saw that she was getting a call from an unknown number.

"Hey Minsu, I'm going to call you back I'm getting a call" she said, taking a seat at her desk.

"Okay babycakes, but this isn't over"

Arden rolled her eyes at her little statement knowing she was going to have to tell her eventually. she quickly answered the phone call at the last ring (talk about luck).

"Hello" she answered, regretting picking up this call.

"Hey Sunshine."

Grant fucking Taylor

"How the hell did you get my number?" she questioned, clearly annoyed opening her math textbook waiting for his explanation.

"I have my sources, sweetheart"

"Enough with the nicknames, don't you have a girlfriend?"

"I was wondering, If we can work on the project at my house tomorrow?"

He asked her, clearly avoiding the girlfriend question.

"What time?"

"uhh i have lacrosse after school so maybe after? so around 6 o'clock"

"Alrighty fuckboy."

"What was that?"

"Nothing" she said smugly, smirking down at her textbook.

"Okay... plus you can even watch me look super hot at my lacrosse practice"

"Nevermind I take that back, fuckboy"

"Only for you babygirl"

"Once again, Grant, girlfriend." she said, clearly getting annoyed with his act.

"Night Elsa."
he said amused by how annoyed she was getting.

"Goodnight Jack Frost." Arden said, rolling her eyes ending the call but before she put her phone down she did one little thing.

NEW CONTACT THAT FUCKBOY

A/N

I FEEELLL SOOOO BAD FOR NOT UPDATING BUT DON'T WORRY IM WORKING ON CHAPTER FIVE IN NO TIME (I HOPE). THANK YOU GUYS FOR 8K READS THAT IS INSANEEE. BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, I KNOW IT SUCKS.

Q: FAVORITE SONG?