Author's Note:

* Featured song for this book. Goo Goo Dolls; Iris. ^^*

Hey guys, this isn't a chapter (obviously) but I would like it if you would read this.
I would like to make it clear first of all that my work isn't to be copied and I would appreciate it if you would respect that. Also, you guys should know that I don't like to write author's notes, they're boring and nobody wants to read them. Therefore, you should know that I'm not going to make author's notes and if I do, it would only be because it's something important. I've used Wattpad for a while and I know people just don't care about them half of the time.
Also, I'm not going to tell all of you to comment, vote etc. at the end of each chapter because you guys know you can do that and if you want to, then you will.

Also, just as a side note, I know most writers on Wattpad ask you not to advertise your own book on here, but I don't mind it. Feel free to advertise your book, I'd like to help you out and it also makes finding more books to read a lot easier.

Finally, there will be strong language in this book and some mature themes. I don't know how 'mature' these themes will be yet... We'll see what people want I guess.

If you've read this, then thank you! I hope you enjoy my book, I'm sorry if you don't, let me know if I've made mistakes guys I like criticism because it helps me to become a better writer.

Let's get on with reading shall we...?