Children

"Momma?" The little girl asked herself quietly. Remember what Momma and Daddy told you; Momma and Daddy don't know you yet. The little girl sighed before having a wonderful idea. She would just ask her Aunt Aki about the situation. If anyone would be able to understand her problem, it would be her Aunt. Aki had always been considered a bit weird, the little girl knew she wouldn't even question her having a niece from the future who needed help.

The little girl ran to her second home, pushing open the old oak doors and rushing to her Aunt's usual place, where she always say either drinking coffee or water, yet the young girl found that her beloved Aunt was nowhere to be found. Where was she? She had always been at the guild, the girl's whole life. Nashi glanced around the guild, searching for her Aunt. She spotted her mother, glancing at her from across the guild, the little girl knew that she probably shouldn't talk to her mother from this time. Yet, the golden-haired woman got off her barstool and began to approach the little girl.

"Are you looking for someone, little one?" The woman asked the little girl who she didn't know was her own.

"Momma, where's Auntie Aki?" Nashi asked her mother, completely forgetting about the time difference.

"Sorry, maybe I misunderstood you, are you looking for your mother?"

"No, Momma! I'm looking for my Aunt. Auntie Aki!"

The golden-haired woman glanced around before kneeling so that she was a bit shorter than the young girl, "I'm sorry, little one, do you think I'm your mother?"

"You are my Momma, Momma!" The little girl grabbed her 'mother's' hand and cried, "Come on! Let's go see Daddy!"

The young woman was curious as to who the little girl with beautiful strawberry blonde hair thought her father was. The little girl led her through the guild until she stopped, pulling on the pant leg of...