Home

"So... Where is your-er our home, Nashi?" Lucy asked the little girl. She was adorable and did resemble both Lucy and Natsu when the mage thought about it. Yet she had not been 'deflowered' yet... By anyone. Nashi was giving directions as they walked as a 'family' toward their house.

Eventually, they ended up at Natsu's cabin, the small thing that it was, and Nashi looked at the golden-haired woman, confused. "What's wrong?" Lucy asked.

"It's different. Why isn't our house here? Momma always tells me that when they found out they were having us they built a bigger home." The little girl explained, looking up at her 'mother' with big brown eyes.

"Well... Er... Um..." The woman looked towards the salmon haired man for help.

"Well, Nashi, we were just thinking about expanding or rebuilding." He said looking into her eyes before looking towards the golden haired woman, giving her a confused look and shrugging.

"You should just rebuild, Daddy." She said sincerely before turning towards the house and running up the stairs before opening the door.

Just as she did, the golden haired woman fully realized what the young girl had said, "Wait... 'Us'?" She ran up the steps and followed the child into the small home which, she was surprised to find, was quite clean. Probably only because the salmon haired man spent all his time at her own apartment.

"Yeah, us!" Nashi sat on the couch, pumping her legs back and forth innocently. "Did you forget about Luna already?" She cocked her head to the side reminding Lucy of a bird.

"Luna?" Natsu asked, coming up behind Lucy, setting a hand on the small of her back. She shot him a look of fake resentment before moving away from the man, sitting next to the little girl on the plush couch.

"My frantical twin! That's what Momma told me."

"Do you mean fraternal?" Asked Lucy.

"Yeah! Anyway. Just a couple hours ago, she was stolen from us by someone close to our family. A part of our family, actually. Momma and Daddy sent me through the magic circle to now... Along with my friends to save her."

"Wait... Is the person this Auntie Aki you were asking about earlier." Lucy looked at her future daughter as she nodded her head in shame.

Lucy looked toward her 'future husband' with concern. "Come on, let's get to bed," Natsu said quietly, "We won't let her go unsaved." He led the two to his bedroom down the small hall.

As they tucked Nashi into the small guest mattress Natsu had taken out from under his bed, Nashi spoke, "Momma and Daddy always sleep together," Lucy looked towards Natsu in concern. They had never intentionally slept in the same bed.

"Don't worry about it Nashi," Natsu said, placing a kiss on her forehead, Lucy following suit.

"We love you, Nashi." She said, a bit uncomfortably. She was just trying to make it seem like Nashi's time.

The golden haired woman returned to the unfamiliar bed behind her, her 'future' spouse already sitting on the blanketed mattress. She sighed and sat herself beside him, he was looking at the strange little girl that claimed to be their daughter. "Look, Luce. The little runt's already asleep." And sure enough, when the mage looked, the little girl was already asleep, probably exhausted by her trip.

"So what do we do now, Natsu?" She turned to the salmon haired man.

"We go to bed, figure out exactly what to do in the morning." He looked deep into the golden haired woman's eyes.

"Alright." And she felt completely safe with him tonight. They got changed into pajamas and quickly went to bed. The golden haired mage did her best not to think about his arm around her waist as she tried to fall asleep, secretly savoring every moment they were touching. She fell asleep, thinking of things she'd never imagined before. A future of the two of them, together. All because she had proof, a little girl who claimed she was their future.