Parents?

"Natsu?" The blonde asked.

The man turned around saying, "Hey, Luce!"

"Daddy!" The little girl giggled, grabbing onto his leg.

The blonde woman bent down beside her little girl who she didn't know was hers and asked, "Is this your father, little one?"

The little girl nodded saying, "He always calls Momma 'Luce'." She looked sincerely at her mother.

"I'm sorry, but um, what's going on, Luce?" The salmon-haired man asked the blonde woman.

"We'll figure it out..."

Natsu bent down, grabbing the little girl by the waist and lifting her so that he was looking into the little girl's eyes, "What's your name, kid?"

"Nashi! Don't you remember, Daddy?" The little girl asked before giggling, "Nevermind... Daddy forgets everything."

All of a sudden, a little girl with bleach blonde hair ran over to the little family saying, "Nashi! We need to talk to you!"

"Okay, Lani! Daddy, Momma, can I go?"

"Uh... Sure, Nashi." The blonde woman said. The man lowered the little girl and let her run off with her friends.

As the little girl ran off, Lucy looked toward Natsu, "What is all this all about?" Natsu asked.

"I honestly don't know."

"So she's our daughter?" The man asked, trying to look into her eyes, yet the woman wouldn't look at him, her eyes were fixed on the little girl.

"I guess, though, I would probably remember if I gave birth to a beautiful little girl like her. We would probably both remember the uh... The uh... You know, the making of Nashi." She began blushing until her face was almost all red.

"Yeah," the man said quietly, his voice hoarse from thinking of the baby-making with Lucy.

The two mages stood, leaning against the bar as they watched the little girl and her friends who looked strangely familiar as they talked. Eventually, the little girl returned to her parents and exclaimed that she wanted to go home.