Morning

The same golden haired mage who was constantly awoken by a salmon haired mage and his idiotic cat was awoken by something different today, something new, something that set her world out of orbit.

She awoke to a child, a child pouncing on her on the bed, an unfamiliar bed, a familiar arm around her waist. She begrudgingly pushed his arm off of her waist. "Momma! It's morning, it's morning, it's morning, it's morning! Come on, wake up!"

"Are you hungry?" The blonde mage asked the small girl.

"When am I NOT hungry, Momma?!" She cried.

"Luce... Quiet down..." The salmon haired male mumbled, half asleep.

The blonde mage gently moved the salmon haired mage's arm off of her waist before gently slipping out of the bed. The dragon slayer whined in his sleep.

"Shhh... Don't wake Daddy up." She whispered to her 'daughter'.

"Okay," Nashi whispered back, loudly.

They made their way into Natsu's kitchen. "Alright, Nashi. What are you in the mood for?"

"PANCAKES!" She giggled loudly. They heard a loud bang, as if someone had fallen out of their bed and onto the hardwood floor. And he had. Natsu sat there on the floor, rubbing his head and wondering how he had gotten there. He heard the pattering of feet in the hallway leading to his room.

The door opened and in came the blonde haired woman. As she looked at him, he asked, "What just happened, Luce?"

She began to laugh so hard she cried. "You... You..." She tried to say something but was cut off by another spout of laughter.

"Oh, you wanna' laugh, huh?" He smirked and reached up, grabbing her knees and pulling her onto the floor, making her laugh even more as he rolled on top of her, starting to tickle her as she began to gasp between fits of laughter. She began to hit him, trying to get him off of her.

"Momma? Daddy?" They heard a little girl behind Natsu. They stopped abruptly.

"Yes, Nashi?" Natsu asked, he got off of Lucy, kneeling on the ground beside her, turning to the little girl.

The girl found nothing strange about the situation her parents were in. "I'm hungry!"

Natsu helped Lucy to sit up, "Alright, I'll be there in a second, Nashi." She said. The little girl ran back into the kitchen. Natsu stood up before helping his best friend up. They ended up standing very close, closer than Lucy thought was necessary. He placed a kiss on her forehead before letting her go to the kitchen. She was shocked as she walked out to start making pancakes. She went through the motions of cracking eggs, adding flour, baking soda, baking powder, milk and vegetable oil, stirring it together, flipping pancakes and setting them on the table in front of the little girl and the man who acts like a little boy.

She excused herself to the bathroom, washing her face with cold water. The salmon haired mage had excused himself to check on the blonde. "Hey," he said as he saw her standing over the sink.

She straightened up instantly, before looking at him, face dripping with cold water. She sighed, "Oh, Natsu... It's just you."

"Are you doing alright?" He asked, leaning on the door frame, arms crossed over his chest. He watched the woman dry off her face and turn toward him.

"Well..." She sounded like she didn't know.

"Well, what?" He sighed, "What do you need, Luce?" He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a hug.

She sighed into his chest and relaxed, wrapping her arms around him, "I just... I don't feel ready to have kids... I mean, we don't know how far into the future she's from and you haven't even shown signs of loving me or anything besides this morning. But this morning... It just felt... Right. To be a family. To wake up to a beautiful little girl bouncing on me, next to someone very dear to me and just, making breakfast... It just felt right, you know?"

"Yeah, I know." He was sure she could hear his heart pounding as he held her to his chest. He most certainly could feel hers. "You know, Luce. I do love you. And not just because of the little runt and her 'future' crap. But I've loved you for a long time an-" he was cut off by the blonde-haired woman, she had pulled him down by his shirt and tenderly pressed her lips onto his in a kiss. He kissed her back and soon enough, the kiss had ended.

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me." She smiled shyly as she blushed.

"I do." He smirked before kissing her again.

"Awwwww... That's cute." They heard from behind Natsu.

"Nashi. Are you done eating already?"

"Yes, Momma."

"Did you have enough?"

"Yes, Daddy. Can we go to the guild now and find Luna?"

"I completely forgot. We'll just be a second, go get dressed." The little girl skipped down the hallway and into the bedroom as the couple shared one last kiss before following her.