Bromance At It's Finest...Almost.

After I did my Olympic speed walk to his locker I stopped, waiting for them to catch up. This time I actually did face palm myself. I don't know why I was acting like this, I have plenty of guy friends that are attractive, but I don't act like an idiot in front of them. I needed to pull myself together if I was going to make it through the rest of this day...and school year since I have all of my classes with him.

Just my luck...

"You know, you should consider joining the track team if you aren't already on it."

I jumped at the sound of Christian's voice behind me.

I scratched the back of my head hoping that he didn't catch the slew of curse words I was mumbling.

"Yeah..."

I looked up again and saw that Brianna was nowhere in sight. It's just like her to leave me alone when I really need her company. I cursed again and looked up at the conveniently placed clock.

8:05.

School starts in five minutes so at least I know that Brianna ditched me for our other friends.

"So this is your locker," I motioned to the shiny red metal stuck in the wall. "and your combination is 36-04-32. Do you want me to show you how to do it first? Or do you want to give it a go?"

"I think I've got this." He smirked at me before skillfully twisting the lock.

He had it open in less than five seconds.

"Impressive." I gave a nod in his general direction before walking off.

"So for first period we have Criminal Justice. The teacher is kind of out there but he's a great guy. And if you study it's really easy to pass."

"Mhm."

A couple of minutes after the bell we ended up outside the classroom door. I knew that we were going to be late but since I didn't feel like embarrassing myself again I walked at a slow leisurely pace the entire time.

I knocked on the door three times and stepped back. When Christian didn't move I pulled on his sleeve to get him to step back also.

Less than a minute later the door burst open and slammed against the wall. I turned to see Christian looking at me with a 'what the hell' look on his face. I shrugged and gestured to the man in front of me.

Mr. Shaw stood at about 6' 7" with snow white hair and a tucked in white shirt with black dress pants and shoes. Everything about his apperance screamed professional until you noticed his Family Guy tie and Lord of the Rings looking staff. Yes, this teacher is awesome.

"What's the password!" Mr. Shaw boomed in his loud voice. I'm positive he could be heard for miles.

"Gravy covered swans."

He banged the staff on the ground and held it up so it blocked the entrance.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" He grinned at me seeing my now disoriented face.

I struggled to make words for a second.

"Why not?!"

"I changed the password this morning."

"B-but that's not fair! I had to help Christian get to his locker!" I waved frantically in Christian's direction making a face that clearly asked for him to jump in at any time.

He shrugged at me and gestured back to Mr. Shaw mocking me from earlier.

I was going to kill him.