Chapter 2

✔️Fire Chapter 2

Zayn's POV

I woke up to some smoke. I looked around the room and I couldn't see anything. I can't do this, I can feel a panic attack coming on. A few minutes later, I was pulled out the fire. I couldn't recognize who it was because I was coughing so hard. Someone patted my back and gave me a water bottle.

"You okay mate?" I hear a some what familiar voice. "What's your name?"

"M'Zen and no. You?" I answer.

"Alright, I'm going to pick you up and bring you to a safer spot. Don't be nervous or anything. You'll be fine. A doctor is on his way to check if your okay. And I'm Liam." Liam replies.

He picks me up gently and brings me to the back of the farthest firetruck from my burning home. I looked at the fire which I regret. A flash a memmories of seeing my family in the fire came across my mind. I quickly looked away and I see Niall and Harry running at me. Soon I was in a bone crushing hug.

*cough* "Guys. can't. Breathe." *cough* I tried to say.

"Oh my gosh Zayn. Are you okay?" Niall rushed out.

"How do you feel? Do we need to take you to the hospital?" Harry rushed out right after.

"Guys *cough* I'm alright *cough cough*" I answer.

"Okay Zayn, the doctor is here to check. And the rest of the fire fighters are going to finish with the house. Are you alright? You seem pale." another familiar fire fighter asked. "By the way I'm-"

"Louis." Harry answered.

"Yeah and you're Harry Styles and Niall Horan. I remember you guys when we were kids. And Zayn Malik, I'm sorry for your lost but you're going strong. You will be fine, you'll do good in life." Louis says.

"Am I the only one that doesn't remember you." I asked.

"No, Liam doesn't remember anything either so you're not the only one." Louis replies. "We should hang out sometime, get to know each other." and he winks at Harry.

"Oh we should go now. Erm bye Niall and Zayn. See ya later." Harry says and tries to drag Louis away.

"Harreh *cough* you can't go now. *cough* you got school mate." I stop him.

"Ugh fine." he whines.

"Hello, you're Zayn Malik right?" the doctor asked me.

"Yeah." I answer.

"Alright so I'm just going to check your breathing and do you smoke?" he asked.

"No why?"

"Well after the fire and all that smoke, it would be very hard for you to breathe. So breathe in for me and hold it." I do exactly what he says. "Now breathe out slowly and let me check your heart beat. Okay good. You'll be fine just go easy for a while. Alright, be safe. Bye." And he left.

"Alright boys, let's get ready for school." I said and they look at me weirdly. "What? I don't want to let my class down."

"By the way Zayn, here's a doctor note." Liam told me and handed me it.

"Thanks mate." I answer.

"It's weird having people from Britian here. Where ya from?"

"Bradford. You?"

"Wolverhampton. I don't think you should go to school today."

"I will, it's not *cough*about what you think. *cough*"