Christmas

✔️Christmas

Liam's POV

Today is Louis's birthday/Christmas Eve. It's around midnight right now and Zayn isn't here because he has to work on his new album. Even though he left the band, that doesn't mean he can't hang out with us. Well, after all, we are dating, we haven't came out yet because of management. Which also leads to why Zayn left the band, but enough of that.

"Hey Liam?" Harry asks as he comes up to me, "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine,"I answer him.

"Are you sure, ya know, with Zayn busy and all?" Louis asks.

"I'll be fine, I can manage," I assure them.

"Alright, well, time for bed," Josh announces and picks up a sleeping Niall.

"Night guys," I tell them and walk up into my room.

As soon as I laid down, I immediately text Zayn goodnight. I hug the pillow next to which smells like him. He's been so busy lately and I barely see him. I soon fall asleep with Zayn on my mind.

I was woken up by Niall jumping ontop of me.

"LIAM, GET UP!! SANTA CAME!!" he yells.

"Niall," I groan, "you know Santa isn't-"

"Liam," I hear Josh warning me and he glares at me. "Just get up and meet us down and merry christmas."

I nodded and walked over to my dresser to pick out pajama pants and a sweatshirt. I walk downstairs where everyone was eating. I quickly ate and I notice there's a giant present box that looks like it can fit a person.

"Alright, I'm passing out presents," I announce.

Once I passed out everyone's presents, we started opening them. The big box is for me so I go for it. As soon as I open the top someone pops out.

"AH OH MY FREAKING GOD!!" I yell but when I look at who's in the box, it's Zayn standing looking at me with a smile on his face. "ZAYN OH MY GOD!! YOU'RE HERE?! HOW?! I THOUGHT YOU HAD TO WORK ON YOUR ALBUM?!"

"I did babe, but I decided to take a break, I needed to see you in person," he steps out of the box and I immediately hug him.

"Please don't leave me," I cry into his shoulder.

"I won't babe, never again. I got a new manager who will try to make my schedule like yours or somewhat so we can see each other whenever we want," he replies.

"I wish you didn't leave the band."

"You know why I did it, it was management. They were ruining my life with you. With all that marrying and stuff. They basically wanted me out of the band with what they were doing."

"That's true, like when was the last time you got any credit when you were in the band."

He chuckles, "Yeah, well they kept rejecting my songs and other things, driving me crazy. I couldn't stand it anymore. The downside is less time away from you boys and stronger hate, especially with that Mr. Donald Tree guy in America."

"I don't understand why people hate you because you left the band, they obviously didn't see that you weren't happy with this. It was like you weren't even there. They didn't appreciate your life choices. The ones who are still with you are the true directioners. Staying with us no matter what happens. Like what they say, 4 in our eyes, 5 in our hearts."

"I can't believe you just said all that," Zayn laughs but still hugs me.

"I love you babe," I kiss him.

"I love you too," he replies and kisses back.

I ended cuz I'm tired and yeah...